PDA

View Full Version : Ronnie Woo-Woo Alert?

Viva Medias B's
10-11-2005, 03:43 PM
:ohno
Boers and Bernstein reported that Ronnie Woo-Woo is outside of the ballpark WEARING A WHITE SOX JERSEY and trying to score a ticket for the game tonight.

Dear God.

zach23
10-11-2005, 03:48 PM
Someone needs to take a big boot and kick him right off the back of the bandwagon.

SOXPHILE
10-11-2005, 03:50 PM
I know. I just heard that too ! I love it how Terry said he wants him to be tazered (sp ?) and locked up. :rolling: YEEE EEEE EEEEEE !!!

Ol' No. 2
10-11-2005, 03:52 PM
Boers and Bernstein reported that Ronnie Woo-Woo is outside of the ballpark WEARING A WHITE SOX JERSEY and trying to score a ticket for the game tonight.

Dear God.Anyone who gives that assclown a ticket should have all his remaining tickets revoked immediately and be banned from the park forever.

Soxfanspcu11
10-11-2005, 04:01 PM
:whocares

DumpJerry
10-11-2005, 04:01 PM
I posted this on another thread, but I feel this punishment also applies to anyone who sells Woo Woo a ticket at any price. Any price!:angry:

The miscreant will be punished by driving Ronnie Woo Woo in a small car for 10 hours on a hot summer day with windows that don't roll down, the A/C is broken and the vents are clogged.

BTW, we'll tell Woo Woo that the guy wants to hear all about Ronnie's problems.:D:

daveeym
10-11-2005, 04:09 PM
HAHAHA, the Scrubs can have him. What a slap to all the Cub fans. That's just woo woo being woo woo. He's got a knack for self promotion. Ask him about his love for the Sox, take any past Cubune interview he's done and change the Sox for the Cubs, and that'll be his answer.

This is a prime opportunity to get rid of Woo woo forever. Flood the net with him in a whitesox uni and get him blacklisted by the Cubune. Thats 15 less story lines they'll have for every year in the future. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: The next Woo Woo article will be about this dangerous deranged lunatic of a fan, that rides around town washing windows in a Sox uni and is a few bricks short of full load and scammed the city for a new set of teeth.

SoxFan78
10-11-2005, 04:34 PM

Dear God.

on MJH some guys is saying right now that hes just hanging around the stadium in Cubbie Blue. I hope to god he doesnt get in.

mccoydp
10-11-2005, 04:37 PM
I posted this on another thread, but I feel this punishment also applies to anyone who sells Woo Woo a ticket at any price. Any price!:angry:

Your quote was way too funny. I couldn't imagine being within five feet of him, much less in the same car.

Fenway
10-11-2005, 04:45 PM
I can't believe the Flubs ran this ad

http://www.ronniewoowoo.com/images/fun-ChgoTribAd.jpg

SOXPHILE
10-11-2005, 04:57 PM

I can.

GoGoGoGo
10-11-2005, 05:07 PM

That's real? Oh lord.

ajtokarz
10-11-2005, 05:22 PM
That's real? Oh lord.

It sure is......
Sad isn't it? How much money are they giving to Ronnie for that? For goodness sakes, throw him on the freaking Dental Insurance plan if nothing else!

I heard that Santo's standing by Gate 3 trying to pick up a ticket as well.....Or maybe he's just there in case Fox needs him as a guest analyst.

cubhater
10-11-2005, 06:42 PM
Boo Hoo was drinking beer and celebrating with Sox fans on someone's front porch on 35th St. after game 2. He still wore his Flubs uniform.

There goes that homeowner's property value (no teal).

LongLiveFisk
10-11-2005, 06:44 PM

Oh my God....how old is that?!

mccoydp
10-12-2005, 09:45 AM
Boo Hoo was drinking beer and celebrating with Sox fans on someone's front porch on 35th St. after game 2. He still wore his Flubs uniform.

There goes that homeowner's property value (no teal).

Their house should be disinfected immediately; deloused, too.

bobj4400
10-12-2005, 12:12 PM
Saw him outside 35th St. Red Hots last night in full Cubs uniform.

house215
10-12-2005, 12:35 PM
I saw him wondering around the Upper Deck last night...