PDA

View Full Version : Shoeless Joe's for Game 1

ChiSoxGirl
10-11-2005, 01:06 PM
Anybody going to head out to Shoeless Joe's in Rosemont tonight to watch the game? I'll be out there around 6:15 or so to get a seat. If anyone wants to join me, I'll be there. Haven't decided what I'm wearing yet, but it'll most likely be my home white Konerko jersey. Hope to see some WSIers out there tonight. :smile:

34 Inch Stick
10-11-2005, 01:20 PM
It's always Mullet Night at Shoeless Joe's.

Cuck the Fubs
10-11-2005, 01:20 PM
I work over at the Airport..I'm going to try and sneak over at lunch for a bit!

SOXPHILE
10-11-2005, 01:35 PM
I wanna go there, but some of us are thinking about checking out Realtime Sports in Elk Grove Village, where the old Ringside used to be.

ChiSoxGirl
10-11-2005, 01:44 PM
I wanna go there, but some of us are thinking about checking out Realtime Sports in Elk Grove Village, where the old Ringside used to be.

I'm not real sure where that is. I think I'll stick with Shoeless Joe's, so if you want to, head on over. :smile:

Hangar18
10-11-2005, 02:06 PM
I'm not real sure where that is. I think I'll stick with Shoeless Joe's, so if you want to, head on over. :smile:

Thats a Great Place to be watching these games .............. There will be TONS of Sox Fans there for this game . Some media were there on Friday ...........Bar is named after Shoeless Joe Jackson

ChiSoxGirl
10-11-2005, 02:09 PM
Thats a Great Place to be watching these games .............. There will be TONS of Sox Fans there for this game . Some media were there on Friday ...........Bar is named after Shoeless Joe Jackson

That "some media" interviewed me- I was quoted in The Daily Herald!! :bandance: The name correlation is pretty cool; I was aware of it already. :smile:

steff
10-11-2005, 02:15 PM

Ya don't say...??? :wink:

Erik The Red
10-11-2005, 02:27 PM
I'm working 11 hours a day all this week, but I'm considering going out there this weekend/next week for one of the games.