PDA

View Full Version : Any good Tailgate Parties today?

Hangar18
10-11-2005, 11:28 AM
Im going to one over in the North Lot by the park, Id love to stop by and say
hello .........

rwcescato
10-11-2005, 12:06 PM
hello .........

I will be tailgating with a FEW friends in lot e I believe it is. Its the one in right field next to the bullpen sports bar. I go there for every game.
Rich

Realist
10-11-2005, 02:55 PM
hello .........

Where you gonna be, Henry? I'm meeting one of my guys over at Jimbo's at 5 o'clock. I'd like to head over to the parking lot after that.

Edit: I shoulda said, "What time are you gonna be there?" :smile:

skottyj242
10-11-2005, 02:59 PM
Huge tailgate party at Division and Hoyne tonight before and through the game.

Realist
10-11-2005, 03:02 PM
Huge tailgate party at Division and Hoyne tonight before and through the game.

Holy crap! That's about 3 blocks away from me! :o: [Augusta/Damen]

skottyj242
10-11-2005, 03:04 PM
Holy crap! That's about 3 blocks away from me! :o: [Augusta/Damen]

That's actually my buddy's place, I'm a little north, across the street from Wicker Park.

Hangar18
10-11-2005, 03:11 PM
Where you gonna be, Henry? I'm meeting one of my guys over at Jimbo's at 5 o'clock. I'd like to head over to the parking lot after that.

Edit: I shoulda said, "What time are you gonna be there?" :smile:

HEY MAN, im leaving the office right now ......... I will look for you at JIMBOS at 1700 hours my man. Longshot flew in from LA and will be with me ........
so see you in a few .................

pdimas
10-11-2005, 03:16 PM
LOT B right by the entrance on the grass. My dad has been getting here at least two hours before every game. We have had groups of about 20 avid Sox fans before and after the game celebrating. Nothing like celebrating with your White Sox family. It seems like every month our tailgate got bigger and bigger. Feel free to join us we love having Sox fans over for a beer or two. :gulp:

kittle42
10-11-2005, 03:35 PM
I'll be having a wonderful tailgate....at the nearest Philadelphia sports bar to the Hyatt here.

A co-worker of mine said to me yesterday that I am likely the biggest Sox fan in this city right now. I bet that's true!