PDA

View Full Version : What time do the lots open?

Terry21fg
10-11-2005, 12:15 PM
Hey everone -

I'm coming from Milwaukee for tonight's game. I'm leaving Brew City at 2, to ensure I make it there in plenty of time....does anyone know what time the parking lot will open tonight? I know it's usually 2 hours before the game, but I know for big games (Cubs), they open it 3 hours early?

Anyone know for sure?
Thanks-

itsnotrequired
10-11-2005, 12:23 PM
Hey everone -

I'm coming from Milwaukee for tonight's game. I'm leaving Brew City at 2, to ensure I make it there in plenty of time....does anyone know what time the parking lot will open tonight? I know it's usually 2 hours before the game, but I know for big games (Cubs), they open it 3 hours early?

Anyone know for sure?
Thanks-

Per Scott Reifert's blog, lots open at 4:00 PM and the gates open at 5:00 PM.

http://whitesoxpride.mlblogs.com/

SweetnesSox
10-11-2005, 12:24 PM
I'm not sure, but it's probably two hours. I remember sometimes they don't let people in for BP (a security risk with such a huge game? i dunno) for big games, so the lots don't open early. Was anyone there for the ALDS?

you gonna be tailgating? save me a burger

Terry21fg
10-11-2005, 12:25 PM
Thanks for the info....my brother and I will be there around 5...I'm guessing, we'll be in lot C and doubt we'll be tailgating...maybe just having some Subway or something.

Thanks again-

rookieroy
10-11-2005, 12:31 PM
Don't know for sure, but, last week for the ALDS, they opened lot G up at 3:00pm on Tuesday and at 2:00pm on Wednesday.

This is just what they did last week...not sure for today.

steff
10-11-2005, 01:16 PM
For the DS lots and gates opened 3 hours before game time.

steff
10-11-2005, 01:17 PM
Don't know for sure, but, last week for the ALDS, they opened lot G up at 3:00pm on Tuesday and at 2:00pm on Wednesday.

This is just what they did last week...not sure for today.

Lot G opened at 3pm on Tuesday.. you sure..? The game started at 3:09...

Soxfanspcu11
10-11-2005, 01:33 PM
For last Tuesday's game, the 3:07 start, the lot under the tracks was open by 10:45 am. I know cause that's when we got there to start tailgating. So thats like 4 1/2 hours before the game, but I don't know how it will be tonight.

P.S. That is when we got there, there were a few people already there before us, so I don't know what time exactly they started letting people in.