PDA

View Full Version : Can we outdo ourselves?

mike squires
10-11-2005, 09:17 AM
The place had a lot of energy during the Boston series. Anyway the place will be more energized and louder than the previous series. It's going to be a long 11 hours...

SweetnesSox
10-11-2005, 12:36 PM
I hope so. The Angels are gonna be tired and hopefully hung-over. Making lots of noise never hurts :D: .

let's all pretend to be this guy: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: oh yes the rally monkey cant save you from the "bases-loaded, nobody out jam banana!"

bludupree
10-11-2005, 01:20 PM
The place had a lot of energy during the Boston series. Anyway the place will be more energized and louder than the previous series. It's going to be a long 11 hours...

The only thing I am worried about is less Sox fans getting tickets for this round and a possible World Series. It seems like they made less tickets available to the public this time. I am hearing a lot about every company's vendors taking people to games. But I do think we can still rock the place.

Law11
10-11-2005, 01:21 PM
Winning these first two would be amazing. And hey I even have to admit, that Anaheim was roaring last night. I cant wait for this to get rollin'. The Cell will be shaking, the ramps will be rumbling, the stands will be roaring.
Get the DVR's ready folks, This is gonna be a wild ride.

GO SOX!!!! :D: