PDA

View Full Version : Ticketfast Question

salty99
10-10-2005, 02:27 PM
If I have 4 ticketfast tickets in 1 PDF file, how do I break out the individual tickets without printing them? I want to e-mail someone 2 of the tickets, how do I do this?

itsnotrequired
10-10-2005, 02:32 PM
I think you need the full version of Acrobat to do that (as opposed to just the free Reader).

If it is someone you know, just send them the whole file and have them only print the tickets that they should use. I've done this with my friends before and it works out great.

If it is someone you don't know (or don't trust!), this is a bad move as they could print out all the tickets and use them first if they beat you to the park. Your tickets would then be worthless...

Sad
10-10-2005, 02:34 PM
I'd be careful forwarding that email... :(:

salty99
10-10-2005, 02:39 PM
we won't be getting to the park at the same time..and I want to only send them 2..not all 4.

Madvora
10-10-2005, 02:44 PM
I think you need the full version of Acrobat to do that (as opposed to just the free Reader).

That is correct. I had to have my wife do that at work.
There is a detach feature or something that the free version doesn't have.

Gavin
10-10-2005, 02:59 PM
Try the trial version of this:

http://www.verypdf.com/pdfpg/

itsnotrequired
10-10-2005, 03:02 PM
we won't be getting to the park at the same time..and I want to only send them 2..not all 4.

This is the same situation I was in with my firends. I e-mailed all of them at once with all 5 tickets (one file with 5 pages) and told them that "Bill prints page 1, Tom prints page 2, I print page 3, etc.". Be sure to tell them that if they print out the wrong sheet and use it at the park first, the friend of theirs who printed out the correct sheet will be up a creek.

Again, this works out fine if you all know and trust each other. If you had to unload two tickets because your buddies couldn't go and someone you don't know is taking them, I wouldn't send them the whole file. Find someone with the full version of Acrobat and break it up the right way.

salty99
10-10-2005, 03:03 PM
thanks for the help I was able to break them up.