PDA

View Full Version : 1993 ALCS and 2000 ALDS

BBaum21
10-10-2005, 12:28 PM
Mods, please feel free to move this thread elsewhere if need be, but I'm looking to get a copy of Game 1 of the 1993 ALCS and Game 1 of the 2000 ALDS. Those are the two Sox playoff games I've been to.

I have a DVD recorder, so if someone would be willing to send me a tape, I'll be able to send it back to them afterwards. If someone would be willing to help me out, please PM me. Thanks!!

BNLSox
10-10-2005, 12:30 PM
Mods, please feel free to move this thread elsewhere if need be, but I'm looking to get a copy of Game 1 of the 1993 ALCS and Game 1 of the 2000 ALDS. Those are the two Sox playoff games I've been to.

I have a DVD recorder, so if someone would be willing to send me a tape, I'll be able to send it back to them afterwards. If someone would be willing to help me out, please PM me. Thanks!!

Those are the two I've been to as well. I don't have tapes, but i wanted to make mention of said coincidence.

Brian26
10-10-2005, 01:04 PM

Unfortunately I taped over those a long time ago. The 2000 series, especially, was too painful to hold on to. I believe I have Game 4 and 5 of the '93 still on tape (the games we actually won)...let me know if you're interested in those.