PDA

View Full Version : ALCS Questions

JohnTucker0814
10-09-2005, 08:42 PM
Good Evening! I'm a long time lerker on this site and haven't really posted a whole lot. I enjoy reading what everyone is saying, it is very entertaining, so thank you!

I have tickets to Game 2 on Wednesday and have a few questions. I'm going to come up and tailgate, but have heard I need to purchase a parking ticket ahead of time and park in a certain lot, can anyone clear this up for me?

Also, is the fan deck still first come first serve in the playoffs? I sat up there opening day and had "He Gone" signs posted for everyone of Buehrle's strikeouts!

Thank you so much, I enjoy the site very much.

My gradfather was a white sox fan, my dad is a fan, I'm a fan... and I married a woman that is a sox fan! What a great year we are watching!

John

ilsox7
10-09-2005, 08:53 PM
FYI, keep your eyes and ears open b/c Game 2 may now be Thursday thanks to ******* Selig.

BRDSR
10-09-2005, 09:11 PM
FYI, keep your eyes and ears open b/c Game 2 may now be Thursday thanks to ******* Selig.

Haven't heard this. Is it because of the traveling that the winning team might have to do?

ilsox7
10-09-2005, 09:36 PM
Haven't heard this. Is it because of the traveling that the winning team might have to do?

Yep. Nothing official and the Angels are looking to make it moot anyways.

bobwsx
10-09-2005, 10:43 PM
Haven't heard this. Is it because of the traveling that the winning team might have to do?how come nobody else heard this?:?:

TheOldRoman
10-09-2005, 10:45 PM
how come nobody else heard this?:?:
There is a thread about it in WTS.