PDA

View Full Version : More arrogance from Red Sox fans

Fantosme
10-08-2005, 10:43 PM
Found on a Red Sox board

(The spelling errors are his, not mine.)

"The fact is that the RedSox winning in 2004 was the sigle greatest story in sports the last 20 years and the best thing for baseball in general, and the yankees played a huge part in that. The Yanks and Sox have save baseball the same way Bird and Magic saved the NBA. Face it the only reason there are Whitesox fans this year is because if the Yanks and Sox."

Hokiesox
10-08-2005, 10:57 PM
He's lucky the miracle on ice was 25 years ago, and not in his timeframe of 20.

As for us needing to thank the Yanks-Sawx for "saving baseball" :?:

chisoxmike
10-08-2005, 11:10 PM
Found on a Red Sox board

(The spelling errors are his, not mine.)

Face it the only reason there are Whitesox fans this year is because if the Yanks and Sox."

:?: :violin:

:graff
"Is someone upset?"

DumpJerry
10-08-2005, 11:19 PM
Face it the only reason there are Whitesox fans this year is because if the Yanks and Sox."
Huh? Makes no sense to me at all.
I find it interesting he says "20 years." That is how long ago it was that the Patriots were completely demolished by the Bears. I do think, however, Michael Jordan might want a sit-down with this dufuss about his timeline and analysis.....

Banix12
10-08-2005, 11:28 PM
Just one moron, really not worth anybody's time. He's entitled to his opinion, even if it is asinine. It's just the same rationalization you get from sportswriters, "I want the Yanks and R. Sox because it's the best storyline baseball has".

pearso66
10-09-2005, 12:10 AM
I read that guys statement, and if anyone wants to see what other crap he is spewing, he can be found over at the boston boards on espn. But I dont recommend it because 99% of those boston fans are like the Cubs fans who everyone rips on here. It is good for a laugh, but thats about it.

HotelWhiteSox
10-09-2005, 12:39 AM
Johnny Damon said it differently, but also had a similar sentiment earlier in the year (June) that they opened the door for us and the Flubs, seeing that it could be done. CHUNKS! And then he said 'see, the White Sox are doing well right now' *****. These players are smarter than the mediots who seem to think things from eighty years ago have anything to do with the 2005 Chicago White Sox, it's a joke. Are you kidding me? Do you think some of these Latin guys know anything about the history of the organization? Does Damaso Marte know who Shoeless Joe is? Did Luis Vizcaino rejoice when he was traded to the White Sox since he knew about the history of the Red Sox and saw that now Chicago had a chance? A joke!

The 'idiot' nickname is fitting, and no, it's not a good thing!