PDA

View Full Version : ALCS schedule question?

soxman
10-08-2005, 10:28 PM
Hi guys, been a long time Sox fan since living near Chicago and am planning on heading from Canada down to Anaheim (assuming the Angels advance) next weekend for the ALCS.

With the rainout today, and if a game 5 is forced which will played on Monday, what happens to the ALCS schedule? Will it still start on Tuesday, and more importantly will the Anaheim games still go Fri, Sat & Sunday??

If anyone knows for sure what will happen please respond ASAP, I greatly appreciate the help.

oeo
10-08-2005, 10:36 PM
Wait, the rainout affects the ALCS as well? Or you aren't sure?

CHISOXFAN13
10-08-2005, 10:50 PM
The ALCS is scheduled to start as planned on Tuesday.

If the Yankees force a fifth game, there will be a very tired team coming to Chicago on Tuesday night.

:D:

oeo
10-08-2005, 10:58 PM
Hi guys, been a long time Sox fan since living near Chicago and am planning on heading from Canada down to Anaheim (assuming the Angels advance) next weekend for the ALCS.

With the rainout today, and if a game 5 is forced which will played on Monday, what happens to the ALCS schedule? Will it still start on Tuesday, and more importantly will the Anaheim games still go Fri, Sat & Sunday??

If anyone knows for sure what will happen please respond ASAP, I greatly appreciate the help.

I misunderstood you, I thought you were saying that you were going to game 5, but everything stays the same, the games in Anaheim will still be played Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/schedule/ps_05.jsp

scottmt
10-08-2005, 10:59 PM
Does anyone have any info on what time ALCS game 2 might be played? It's the only one that hasn't been announced.

soxman
10-08-2005, 11:05 PM
Thanks for the quick replies CHISOXFAN13 and oeo, I appreciate it. :smile:

gf2020
10-08-2005, 11:40 PM
Does anyone have any info on what time ALCS game 2 might be played? It's the only one that hasn't been announced.

MLB's schedule still has it as TBD, but Chicagosports.com's front page lists it as a 7 pm start time, which I suspect is accurate as it is Chicago vs. LA or NY.

TornLabrum
10-09-2005, 12:04 AM
MLB's schedule still has it as TBD, but Chicagosports.com's front page lists it as a 7 pm start time, which I suspect is accurate as it is Chicago vs. LA or NY.

Fox News Chicago listed it as TBD tonight after the game Houston-Braves game.

Kogs35
10-09-2005, 12:27 AM
Fox News Chicago listed it as TBD tonight after the game Houston-Braves game.

foxsports.com playoff tv schedule has it as split national meaning 7pm