PDA

View Full Version : Berman Blows!

kittle545feet
10-08-2005, 06:47 PM
Chris Berman is a first rate ass-wipe. Never have I ever heard an announcer be so critical and one sided. The only time he had something good to say about the White Sox was during the first game when he thought Boston still had a chance. There were so many comments made that I am not even gonna try to list them. Thank God we don't have to listen to his crapola anymore. Sorry, I had to get this off my chest.:andy Andy says, "BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW W! Chris Berman Blows!"

WinninUglee
10-10-2005, 03:59 PM
Not that it really matters to those jerks...but here's a copy of my letter I sent to ESPN.com....

Dear ESPN:

You should be ashamed of "Boomer" and his reporting performance during the undeniable SWEEP of the Red Sox by the Chicago White Sox last week. I thought that sports journalism is supposed to be unbiased; Boomer's abhorrent behavior and reporting style was anything but that. Not only did Boomer enrage everybody on the South Side of Chicago, but your station lost a valuable asset - its credibilty as a viable news outlet!

In order to redeem yourself & regain your credibility, no less than a public tongue lashing by your executives and apology to White Sox fans worldwide by Boomer would be acceptable.

In the sense of equal time, perhaps you could hire White Sox announcers Ken "The Hawk" Harrelson & Darrin Jackson to do the next series of broadcasts.

Furthermore, you might also want to investigate if Boomer or any of the ESPN video crew members had money on the Red Sox.

Dan Mega
10-10-2005, 04:01 PM
but your station lost a valuable asset - its credibilty as a viable news outlet!

Should that be teal?

PatK
10-10-2005, 04:02 PM
I like how most of the time, he would never differentiate between the RedSox and the White Sox. He would just say Sox.

Stroker Ace
10-10-2005, 04:54 PM
Not only did Boomer enrage everybody on the South Side of Chicago, but your station lost a valuable asset - its credibilty as a viable news outlet!Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but ESPN lost their credibilty a long time ago.

WinninUglee
10-10-2005, 06:25 PM
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but ESPN lost their credibilty a long time ago.

Well, we all know that...I was trying to convince them they still had it so they would think they had something of value...