PDA

View Full Version : Ozzie Plan Prices

Joosh
10-08-2005, 06:43 PM
Has anyone heard the prices on next years Ozzie plans or could give me a idea of what they cost last year? I would like to get a cost estimate.

Palehose13
10-08-2005, 08:15 PM
Has anyone heard the prices on next years Ozzie plans or could give me a idea of what they cost last year? I would like to get a cost estimate.

It's 12 games at seat location regular price, so it depends on the game. The 13th game is $13. You pick 2 games/month and you can get opening day and 1 cub game. You can buy parking passes for $17 each.

I had an Ozzie plan this year, lower box, 2 seats with parking cost me about a grand.

Chips
10-08-2005, 08:35 PM
Upperdeck, no parking pass is about $160 a seat.

chisoxmike
10-08-2005, 08:42 PM
It all depends on where you want to sit and how many seats you want. Also, with the pricing structure for weekday/weekend/prime/primer games and all the other B.S. It ain't cheep!

But, there was also a 9-game plan last year. I think that will be available too.

JBJas42
10-08-2005, 08:52 PM
On the website it says you will save a total of $1 a game, so not so much. Nice to get decent seats ahead of time though.

Joosh
10-08-2005, 10:25 PM
Yeah, I really want to get one of these, but I'd also have to convince my Dad to chip in a little for the second seat. Me being only 16 i making this difficult to organize. I don't really have a problem with taking the Red-Line by park and ride, but this is where the adults in the family complicate the situation. Since they have objections to me taking the red line by myself, I have to find another way to work it out. It looks like its gonna be two seats, and I still have to scrape together the cash.

I don't care about the cost though. I'll do it somehow.

EDIT: Out of curiousity, would this make me the youngest Season-Ticket Holder on WSI? :cool: