PDA

View Full Version : Fundementals access during playoffs

Lorenzo Barcelo
10-08-2005, 02:04 PM
Is the Fundementals area accessible to everyone in the ballpark? Is it possible to watch the game from up there if you wanted to?

Ol' No. 2
10-08-2005, 02:28 PM
Is the Fundementals area accessible to everyone in the ballpark? Is it possible to watch the game from up there if you wanted to?Yes and yes.

Brian26
10-08-2005, 02:30 PM
I think it was open for Game 2 of the ALDS. I really don't get the concept, though, of spending any significant amount of time up there with your kids during a playoff game. I guess that stuff is ok during the regular season, but I can't imagine someone who want to cart their kids downtown and then spend half of a playoff game screwing around with the Race Pods game or taking grounders. The playoffs don't necessarily come around that often...you should be in your seat savoring every moment of it. :smile:

If they opened it up just to let people stand there and watch the game, that would be cool.

oeo
10-08-2005, 02:45 PM
You can stand there and just watch the game, can't you? We spent more than half of the July 4th game watching the game from there...it was way better than our upperdeck seats down the left field line. It can get tiring standing there, but the view is well worth it.

Cat Thief
10-08-2005, 02:53 PM
Is the Fundementals area accessible to everyone in the ballpark? Is it possible to watch the game from up there if you wanted to?

No beer and no smoking up there.

Brian26
10-08-2005, 02:56 PM
No beer and no smoking up there.

:hawk

"Where's Ligue gonna sit?"