PDA

View Full Version : ALDS ticket refunds?

popilius
10-08-2005, 01:15 PM
I have tickets for game 5, which is now cancellled.

Does anyone know if the refund happens automatically? Or do I have to send the tickets back and fill out a form? The little flyer that came with my tickets was not specific at all!

Thanks!

Madvora
10-08-2005, 01:46 PM
Did you get that fluorescent green flyer with your tickets? It says orders through ticketmaster will be refunded to your credit card. I'm pretty sure that's done automatically.

Parrothead
10-08-2005, 07:21 PM
I actually just recieved an automated call from ticketmaster saying that the money will be refunded into my visa account with 7 days.

Chips
10-08-2005, 07:31 PM
The Dude and I are rolling the money over to next years ticket package. It saves a bunch of paperwork and whatnot, according to The Dude.

ChiSoxGirl
10-08-2005, 10:24 PM
I actually just recieved an automated call from ticketmaster saying that the money will be refunded into my visa account with 7 days.

I got the same call just before 7p on my answering machine tonight.

antitwins13
10-09-2005, 12:16 AM
Funny story, I was bidding for ALCS tickets on Ebay and I accidentally purchased game 5 ALDS tickets instead, but somebody outbid me even though the game wasn't going to be played.:D:

DumpJerry
10-09-2005, 12:50 AM
Funny story, I was bidding for ALCS tickets on Ebay and I accidentally purchased game 5 ALDS tickets instead, but somebody outbid me even thought the game wasn't going to be played.:D:
It was a Flubs' fan who thought he could scalp them.

He will, to another Flubs fan.:D:

chisoxmike
10-09-2005, 03:57 PM
I chose NOT to put the money toward next years plan. What are they doing then? Sending a check? I assume they have my card # on file.