PDA

View Full Version : Thank God the Red Sox are gone!

bruce1
10-08-2005, 11:40 AM
Yea, The media coverage stinks, it's like the Red Sox were America's team or something. What a joke! I was sick and tired of hearing how great they are! When actually, I think they, well they stink! They played like crap. Maybe if the Sox Win back to back World Series they will get some respect!... thats sad....!

Lets get on with the next series, the next victim needs to indentify themselves.

Our Sox swept the Indians, and let the Red Sox in, then swept them.
It doesn't get any better than that!

I can't wait for Tuesday!

Frankfan4life
10-09-2005, 01:18 PM
I hope the Yankees can eliminate the Angels (long shot right now) and then the White Sox eliminate the Yankees. How cool would that be for the Sox to have eliminated both east coast AL teams?

Even if the Los Angels eliminate the Yankees, ESPN will have lost both of their media darlings in the first round. Either way, it will be a kick in the pants to ESPN and their east coast bias!

Clembasbal
10-09-2005, 01:42 PM
When actually, I think they, well they stink! They played like crap.

They don't stink, they just choked, duh. It's not like the ChiSox really beat them.

GregoryEtc
10-09-2005, 01:46 PM
I am certainly pulling for the Yankees. I do want to go thru both of the media favorites on route to the World Series but also, after watching them on friday night, the Yankees just looked BAD.

That being said, think of it this way...

2002 AL Champs.... Yankees
2003 AL Champs.... Angels
2004 AL Champs.... Red Sox
2005 AL Champs.... ?

All of the last three AL Champs are in this year's playoffs.. And then there's US...

ATXBMX
10-09-2005, 02:25 PM
I am certainly pulling for the Yankees. I do want to go thru both of the media favorites on route to the World Series but also, after watching them on friday night, the Yankees just looked BAD.

That being said, think of it this way...

2002 AL Champs.... Yankees
2003 AL Champs.... Angels
2004 AL Champs.... Red Sox
2005 AL Champs.... ?

All of the last three AL Champs are in this year's playoffs.. And then there's US...

:?:
2002...Angels
2003...Yankees
2004...Red Sox

RKMeibalane
10-09-2005, 02:52 PM
:?:
2002...Angels
2003...Yankees
2004...Red Sox

Exactly.

Baby Fisk
10-09-2005, 02:59 PM
Don't worry. Red Sox tools like fenway will continue to post all their self-absorbed trash here and be utterly delighted with themselves, for the benefit of all White Sox fans.

DenverSock
10-09-2005, 03:43 PM
What I didn't like is how everybody on either the east or left coast drools over the Red Sox just because they're the anti-yankees and they had a lovable loser image. Let's go on with or lives and beat the next victim no matter from which coast they hail.