PDA

View Full Version : Alcs 2005

SOXfnNlansing
10-08-2005, 06:51 AM
I'm a new member of WSI this season. I've been here this season for all it's ups and downs. I'm 37 years old. I cried my freshman year in high school when we lost to the Orioles. I work hard for a living. I'm a true White Sox fan. I read a thread a couple weeks ago (I think by voodoo) about banning the dark clouds. I don't know if that happened because I'm working insane hours right now. I don't have alot of time to follow every thread like I did this summer, but I'd just like to make a request that the ALCS (and World Series) is troll free and dark cloud free. We all as Sox fans have given hundreds of hours this season to our team. I can see how mods look the other way on some posters during the season, but for me I can't take reading BS at this stage of the season.

jerry myers
10-08-2005, 11:43 AM
sounds good. sox are playing hard. we root for our team and get our hearts so into it, it gets emotional . its nice to have kw and jr actively putting a champion in chicago, i have a good feeling for next year too. with a few good moves were on our way again, its nice we all want a winner on the southside.