PDA

View Full Version : Thank you White Sox Interactive

Domeshot17
10-07-2005, 09:23 PM
This has been an amazing season, and also my first with WSI. I have tried to be as active as possible, because that is what makes this machine work. You guys and girls are the most dedicated, hard nosed, Die Hard fans I know. Most my friends are Flub Fans, my dad, my girlfriend and her dad are the biggest sox fans I knew, and now to be able to get into true, great discussions about the sox and their opponents all season, it has been Awesome. WSI members have made the best sox season of my life that much better

HERES TO YOU WSI:gulp:

Domeshot17
10-07-2005, 09:40 PM
also big props to WSI members on the news and in the red eye this week, way to represent

fisk4ever
10-07-2005, 10:03 PM
Props to the WSI mods, too, for all you do!:cheers:

MarySwiss
10-07-2005, 10:15 PM
I agree with everything said so far---but I don't much like the overall tone. It kinda sounds like one of those "It's been great, guys, but we'll miss you" threads.

Hello! This season is far from over. The best is yet to come. And once we've wrapped up the 2005 World Series, we can start looking forward to Spring Training 2006, as we begin our march to the first of a guaranteed twelve-peat!

:bandance: :bandance: :bandance:

Shammy Hater
10-07-2005, 10:17 PM
here here to WSI and everyone who works to keep this thing alive! :supernana:

SoxFan64
10-07-2005, 10:17 PM
I agree. I forgot how I found this site but it sure is nice to share this victory with other die-hard Sox fans.

Thanks WSI.

:supernana::supernana::supernana:

Domeshot17
10-07-2005, 10:18 PM
Very sorry if the Tone sounded like that. If you read my post on the crying thread, been an emotional few hours since the win. Guess I just was thinking about everything making the season AND THE ALCS TO COME great and wanted to give WSI its due thanks

veeter
10-07-2005, 10:24 PM
I love WSI.

MarySwiss
10-07-2005, 10:25 PM
Very sorry if the Tone sounded like that. If you read my post on the crying thread, been an emotional few hours since the win. Guess I just was thinking about everything making the season AND THE ALCS TO COME great and wanted to give WSI its due thanks

Awww, shucks! Domeshot, I think it's great that you started this thread. And I could not agree with you more about WSI.
:hug:

halfpricemonday
10-07-2005, 10:27 PM
Thanks to Domeshot17, who put my feelings into words that could never have. I grew up in California and moved to Chicago only about 6 years ago, just in time for the 2000 season. I've been a Sox fan ever since, but living on the north side and having a cub fan wife (she's understanding but still...she's a cub fan) made it hard to meet and talk with other Sox fans beyond Soxfest and the 4-5 games a year I'm able to afford. Thank goodness for WSI, and thank goodness I had the sense to stop lurking and register so I could share in this amazing season.

WSI, the check is in the mail, and as MarySwiss said: the best is yet to come.

BeefyD
10-07-2005, 11:13 PM
Yes, thank you to all of the hard workers here at WSI to bring such a loving community of die-hard SOX fans together... Nothin' but love, baby!!!!

WHOO HOO!!!!

soxjim
10-07-2005, 11:38 PM
Thanks to all.

MeteorsSox4367
10-07-2005, 11:49 PM
"DJ, I love the good folks at WSI who keep this thing rolling. They gotta lot of my money."

In all seriousness, thanks to everyone who maintains and contributes to WSI. Seeing other people who love the Sox as much as I do is a helluva lot of fun.

Go Sox!! This is our year!!

chidonez
10-08-2005, 12:56 AM
Big props to WSI supporters and patrons! It's truly a great site. I haven't seen anything like it.

DaleJRFan
10-08-2005, 01:06 AM
and don't forget about PHG representin' on TV....

DieTrying79
10-08-2005, 01:53 AM
WSI has been a blessing for me, especially being away from Chicago right now. I feel like I've found a home :)...

SoxFan76
10-08-2005, 02:30 AM
Thanks to all of you who keep this place going. I don't know what I'd do without this place. It's nice to be able to share this great season not only with my family and friends, but about 6,000 other die hards.

And it's made me pretty much decide we have the best fans ever.

Totally Biased!

GO SOX

milrtyme28
10-08-2005, 02:34 AM
WSI is truly a home away from home. I dont post all that much because someone else seems to post my sentiments first and I dont want to seem repetitive but this has been my home on the net for some time. Thanks WSI!!:)