PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Carl's pat to J.O.

crazyozzie02
10-07-2005, 05:52 PM
I was just watching the game. Carl hit a line drive right to Olerud, who made a great play on it and continued to throw him out. After the play Crazy Carl did a almost "pat on the butt thing" after he was thrown out. I just wanted to say that its great to see players appreicate other players plays.

Colin

tebman
10-07-2005, 07:55 PM
I was just watching the game. Carl hit a line drive right to Olerud, who made a great play on it and continued to throw him out. After the play Crazy Carl did a almost "pat on the butt thing" after he was thrown out. I just wanted to say that its great to see players appreicate other players plays.

Colin
I saw that too. Pure class.

Thanks, Carl. You make us proud.

Greg1983
10-07-2005, 08:09 PM
I love the fact that this team not only wins, but wins with class.

It's very easy to like this team.

GregoryEtc
10-07-2005, 08:32 PM
THIS THREAD ROCKS!!!!!

I LOVE THIS TEAM!!!

On the flipside of that is the person i will never refer to by name because he is anything but a man.... standing and adoring his home run as if that won them the world series. "RUN YOU SACK OF CRAP!" That waste of space is taking off his batting gloves before the ball clears the fence? Years ago he would have been decked the next time he stepped in the box.

veeter
10-07-2005, 08:52 PM
THIS THREAD ROCKS!!!!!

I LOVE THIS TEAM!!!

On the flipside of that is the person i will never refer to by name because he is anything but a man.... standing and adoring his home run as if that won them the world series. "RUN YOU SACK OF CRAP!" That waste of space is taking off his batting gloves before the ball clears the fence? Years ago he would have been decked the next time he stepped in the box. Well said. He got what he deserved.