PDA

View Full Version : Desperate Sox fan!

SoxFan76
10-07-2005, 12:39 PM
I'm going to Six Flags today...we're leaving at 2. Do any of those little restaurants have TVs in them like a sports bar kind of thing? I can't miss the clinching game.

Rocky Soprano
10-07-2005, 12:41 PM
I'm going to Six Flags today...we're leaving at 2. Do any of those little restaurants have TVs in them like a sports bar kind of thing? I can't miss the clinching game.

I don't think they do, If I remember correctly all their TV's are tuned in to Six Flags programming.

But who knows, maybe you will get lucky...

rdwj
10-07-2005, 12:43 PM
I'm going to Six Flags today...

Why?!?!?!

veeter
10-07-2005, 12:44 PM
Why?!?!?! My thoughts exactly. There better be a big payoff at the end of that trip.

SoxFan76
10-07-2005, 12:49 PM
lol that's what my buddy said. He's like you better hook up with some random girl while you're there otherwise it's a waste. Well I said I would go like 3 weeks ago and I never really thought that the Sox will be playing.

Maybe I'll luck out and find a TV. Otherwise I'm calling my buddy for updates.

Rocky Soprano
10-07-2005, 12:51 PM
lol that's what my buddy said. He's like you better hook up with some random girl while you're there otherwise it's a waste. Well I said I would go like 3 weeks ago and I never really thought that the Sox will be playing.

Maybe I'll luck out and find a TV. Otherwise I'm calling my buddy for updates.

Cant you just go another day instead?

Call them and say something came up and now you cant go.

You need to learn how to prioritize! :D:

SoxFan76
10-07-2005, 12:53 PM
Ok, my roommate's friend's sister's company has a deal going. 32 bucks for a ticket and parking. It's a pretty good deal. But still....I'm pissed.

steff
10-07-2005, 01:03 PM

Comcast has a booth set up there over by Southwest Territory. Jim and I watched the make up game from Boston there.

soxfanreggie
10-07-2005, 01:06 PM
Looks like you might have lucked out there...I still don't know why you wouldn't stay for the Sox game...

Rocky's right, you have to prioritize :D:

SoxFan76
10-07-2005, 01:13 PM
Comcast has a booth set up there over by Southwest Territory. Jim and I watched the make up game from Boston there.

Wow steff you just made my day! haha, I hope it's still up. I mean this game isn't on Comcast, so you never know.

SALUKIS15
10-07-2005, 01:16 PM
cough...cough...I think if there is any day to play sick this might be it...lol

cleanwsox
10-07-2005, 01:17 PM
If that doesn't work, you can try convincing your group to go off-site for an early dinner break. Perhaps trying to find a bar that has the game on.

steff
10-07-2005, 01:19 PM
Wow steff you just made my day! haha, I hope it's still up. I mean this game isn't on Comcast, so you never know.

It was still there last weekend. It's comcast and SBC. Some internet thing. They had a nice flat screen in there, and laptops to check emails.

By the way.. any of you fans out the Oakbrook way there's a group going to Champs on Roosevelt at 3 to watch the game. If anyone is around stop by.. :gulp: