PDA

View Full Version : Question on ALDS Championship

crazyozzie02
10-07-2005, 06:55 AM
If the White Sox win the ALDS, are there going to be t-shirts and hats just like there were for the Central Divison Championship? Just wondering. Thanks to anyone that can help.

Colin

halfpricemonday
10-07-2005, 07:13 AM
Probably, since MLB seems to have t-shirts for everything. The clothing you're asking about will probably have something like "2005 ALCS: Sox versus whichever team they play". Although I guess it could also say "Sox: 1st postseason series win since 1917".

But wouldn't it be a little like the "Round 2" t-shirts the Wizards were sporting after they beat the Bulls this year? Of course, making it to the ALCS is much more significant than advancing to the 2nd round in the NBA playoffs, but still...

A bit off-topic: do you think any Yankees fans are still wearing their "2004 ALDS winner" t-shirts?

Hokiesox
10-07-2005, 07:43 AM
I hope we don't see t-shirts for that. Sure, it's a post-season series win, but it's not even the consolation prize. An ALCS win would be nice, but we're shootin for 1 goal here. No t-shirts until then. That's my own personal motto.

doublem23
10-07-2005, 08:14 AM
halfpricemonday is right, they always have ALCS shirts... I still have mine from 1993, it's one of the coolest things I own. :cool:

ode to veeck
10-07-2005, 08:17 AM
There will be one difference, Crede will be included this time.:redneck