PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where the Sox stay when they are in Boston?

cheevies
10-06-2005, 09:34 PM
I'll be in Boston this weekend, but I have no clue where the White Sox stay when they are in town. I would guess that Eddie Cassin puts them in a hotel like the Four Seasons, but if anyone knows the exact hotel they stay at, I'd appreciate it. If I see any players, I'll post pics to the message board. Thanks and Go Go White Sox!!!!

Brian26
10-06-2005, 09:37 PM
I'll be in Boston this weekend, but I have no clue where the White Sox stay when they are in town. I would guess that Eddie Cassin puts them in a hotel like the Four Seasons, but if anyone knows the exact hotel they stay at, I'd appreciate it. If I see any players, I'll post pics to the message board. Thanks and Go Go White Sox!!!!

Does anyone else feel uncomfortable giving the Sox hotel information to a guy named "Cheevies?" :?:

LongLiveFisk
10-06-2005, 09:37 PM
Ritz-Carlton, I believe.

Brian26
10-06-2005, 09:38 PM
Ritz-Carlton, I believe.

Great. I'm sure we'll hear fire-alarm stories tomorrow around 3:30pm Central time. :cool:

LongLiveFisk
10-06-2005, 09:39 PM
Great. I'm sure we'll hear fire-alarm stories tomorrow around 3:30pm Central time. :cool:

Then again, it could be the Four Seasons! :tongue:

cheevies
10-06-2005, 09:45 PM
Trust me, I'm a life long South Sider amd WHITE Sox fan. I've been waiting over 20 years to see the White Sox back in the ALCS. Even though, the White Sox are 1-0 when the fire alarm goes off this year, I am not gonna mess with their rhythm.

Hokiesox
10-06-2005, 10:56 PM
Trust me, I'm a life long South Sider amd WHITE Sox fan. I've been waiting over 20 years to see the White Sox back in the ALCS. Even though, the White Sox are 1-0 when the fire alarm goes off this year, I am not gonna mess with their rhythm.

Funny, the rest of us have only been waiting 12 years.

Sounds like a :dtroll:to me.

South Side
10-06-2005, 11:01 PM
Funny, the rest of us have only been waiting 12 years.

Sounds like a :dtroll:to me.

Whoa, settle down. He's a fan, leave him alone.