PDA

View Full Version : Transferring Will-Call Ownership with Ticketmaster

ChicagoHoosier
10-06-2005, 03:14 PM
Friend of mine went online and got me two tickets to Game 2 and specified will-call.

Will call states you must present your govt issued photo ID and credit card that purchased the tix. Tickets are non-transferrable.

Anyone have any suggestions on how at this point I can get these tickets? He lives in another state. My only hope is that he can switch the collection method to Ticketfast or MAYBE there is some way to get it transferred to my name, even though it states you are not allowed to do that.

Anyone have any ideas?

peeonwrigley
10-06-2005, 03:46 PM
Friend of mine went online and got me two tickets to Game 2 and specified will-call.

Will call states you must present your govt issued photo ID and credit card that purchased the tix. Tickets are non-transferrable.

Anyone have any suggestions on how at this point I can get these tickets? He lives in another state. My only hope is that he can switch the collection method to Ticketfast or MAYBE there is some way to get it transferred to my name, even though it states you are not allowed to do that.

Anyone have any ideas?

I would think its possible to switch to Ticketfast - especially since TM gets a couple bucks that way. I would look for a customer service phone # to call (and then be prepared to wait for 5 hours).

dickallen15
10-06-2005, 03:58 PM
If switching to ticketfast isn't an option, have him photocopy his license and the credit card he used, and a signed note authorizing you for pick up. It works at Soldier Field.

PatK
10-06-2005, 04:08 PM
Call Ticketmaster and ask them.

ChicagoHoosier
10-06-2005, 04:47 PM
To conclude, they switched it to Ticketfast after some minor pleading.

Whew!

Add me to the roll call, way up there in row 18 in the UD, but section 533 in Game 2! :bandance:

Now let's just get them tomorrow!