PDA

View Full Version : So Cal Chi Sox Fans

socaljeff
10-06-2005, 01:37 PM
Hey, if you're a So Cal Chi Sox fan like me, and you're stuck in this hot, windy hell hole while all your friends are living it up on the South Side, join us to watch Game 3 on Friday.

We'll be at Yogi's Sports Bar in Cardiff in Northern San Diego County ... it's a quick drive down the 5 for those of you in Orange County or LA. Take the 5 to Birmingham Ave (if you're going south, make a right on to Birmingham ... if you're going north, make a left). Proceed 1/2 - 1 mile to San Elijo Ave ... you'll go down a hill.

Make a left into the strip mall ... Yogi's is right on the corner. The official address is 2005 San Elijo Ave and the phone number is 760-943-9644.

Yogi's is an excellent place to watch the game ... let's take over the place from those BoSox fans!!

See you Friday!!

salty99
10-06-2005, 01:44 PM
I have 2 tickets to the ALCS in Anaheim. Home games #2 and 3 which would be ALCS games # 4 and 5 if they play the Sox. If anyone wants to trade for Chicago home Games #1 and 2 I would do that.

BNLSox
10-06-2005, 03:44 PM
I don't have tickets to trade but would be interested in purchasing your anaheim tix if you aren't going to use them.

bruce1
10-08-2005, 12:02 AM
Hey, if you're a So Cal Chi Sox fan like me, and you're stuck in this hot, windy hell hole while all your friends are living it up on the South Side, join us to watch Game 3 on Friday.

We'll be at Yogi's Sports Bar in Cardiff in Northern San Diego County ... it's a quick drive down the 5 for those of you in Orange County or LA. Take the 5 to Birmingham Ave (if you're going south, make a right on to Birmingham ... if you're going north, make a left). Proceed 1/2 - 1 mile to San Elijo Ave ... you'll go down a hill.

Make a left into the strip mall ... Yogi's is right on the corner. The official address is 2005 San Elijo Ave and the phone number is 760-943-9644.

Yogi's is an excellent place to watch the game ... let's take over the place from those BoSox fans!!

See you Friday!!

Heck, I missed your post, I'm in carlsbad.
lets catch Game #1 on next Tuesday! I have not been to Yogis in a while!
:smile:
Bruce

MasQbellesa
10-08-2005, 02:11 AM
I too am sorry i missed your post. I'm in N.OC, i would have made the drive. Hope you had a good time. I went to Angels/Yanks games on Tues/Weds, have game 5 ticket for sunday if the Angels need it. I didn't buy tickets for next week since I'm leaving for the Dominican Republic on Tuesday. I'll have to buy the international package on MLB.TV to watch the games online...or have to listen to Spanish broadcasters. For some reason i don't think "Él mira para arriba....Usted puede ponerlo en el tablero, SI!! will do it for me. GO SOX! I'll be cheering all the way! :tongue:

bruce1
10-08-2005, 10:13 AM
I too am sorry i missed your post. I'm in N.OC, i would have made the drive. Hope you had a good time. I went to Angels/Yanks games on Tues/Weds, have game 5 ticket for sunday if the Angels need it. I didn't buy tickets for next week since I'm leaving for the Dominican Republic on Tuesday. I'll have to buy the international package on MLB.TV to watch the games online...or have to listen to Spanish broadcasters. For some reason i don't think "Él mira para arriba....Usted puede ponerlo en el tablero, SI!! will do it for me. GO SOX! I'll be cheering all the way! :tongue:

I understand, sorry I missed you.
Next time!
Take Care....!

Bruce