PDA

View Full Version : Red Sox Excuses!

Yorke97
10-06-2005, 12:02 AM
The excuses Red Sox fans will come up with... make me tired. It's worse than any Cub fan. Always some unexplicable force of nature that causes their team to lose. It worked for 86 years: Curse of the Bambino, Bucky Dent, Buckner and Aaron f***ing Boone. They can't wake up and realize that it's about the team, its player that cause their woes, not God hating them. When they realize this, baseball will become to a BoSox fan what it simply is: just a game.

Don't be surprised if tonight's game spawns a replacement curse for the Bambino: Curse of the Graffanino.

voodoochile
10-06-2005, 12:06 AM
The excuses Red Sox fans will come up with... make me tired. It's worse than any Cub fan. Always some unexplicable force of nature that causes their team to lose. It worked for 86 years: Curse of the Bambino, Bucky Dent, Buckner and Aaron f***ing Boone. They can't wake up and realize that it's about the team, its player that cause their woes, not God hating them. When they realize this, baseball will become to a BoSox fan what it simply is: just a game.

Don't be surprised if tonight's game spawns a replacement curse for the Bambino: Curse of the Graffanino.

Okay, I got tired of editing posts again. When are you dumbasses going to learn? DON'T ****ING evade the ****ING language filters.

Have a nice week off, Yorke. Hope you get to watch the last few games of the ALCS next week...

:dumbass: