PDA

View Full Version : The BoSox will lose game #3. because......>>>>

ode to veeck
10-05-2005, 11:31 PM
They got no pitching left and Freddie just ain't gonna lose a 4:30 game on the road

Besides, No Prisoners!!

DaleJRFan
10-05-2005, 11:37 PM
Don't forget that ARow, Dye and Paulie OWN Wakefield...

ode to veeck
10-05-2005, 11:42 PM
Aaron's like 10-14 against him while Papi is 3 fer a big number against Freddie

WikdChiSoxFan
10-05-2005, 11:43 PM
i don't wanna say nothin... but my apartment could use a good cleaning...

go sox!!!

HotelWhiteSox
10-05-2005, 11:45 PM
-White Sox own Wakefield, especially Rowand (I wanna say 4 HRs in 9 at bats, with 7 hits)

-Freddy, on the road, afternoon game

-Sox = best record on the road

- Sox clinched on the road

I'm not guaranteeing anything, but me likey

Deuce
10-05-2005, 11:46 PM
Three reasons why we will win game three:

:rowand

"I hit well against Wakefield."

:garcia:

"I am kicking ass in general, but even more so in day games and in Fenway."

:graff

"I will be wearing a Red Sox uniform."

Deuce

soltrain21
10-05-2005, 11:47 PM
Because we are the damn White Sox, and what we do is take care of business.

Soxfest
10-05-2005, 11:48 PM
FG great in day games and this is our year:wink:

DumpJerry
..........because:
1. They aren't the White Sox!
2. The White Sox Destiny Train is bearing down on them!
3. "We're on a mission from God."
4. They were heck of a lucky team last year.

Chisox003
Rumors have it that Schilling could be moved up to start Friday...

Honestly, I think this would be great for the White Sox ... Of course, we'd have to beat him in order to not face Wakefield on Saturday, but the bats seem to be comin back around (Carl, Gooch, PK all hittin the ball hard), and a knuckleball can throw all that off for days at a time

Either way, let's end this thing Friday

Banix12
While I was nervous before game 2, I have all the confidence in the world that game 3 will be a white sox winner. Freddy Garcia on the road in the daytime? That's just cash money in the bank.

slobes
10-05-2005, 11:51 PM
Luck is on our side.

Freddy will dominate.

Offense will catch fire early in the game.

WikdChiSoxFan
10-05-2005, 11:52 PM
because, because, because, BECAUUUUUSE!!!! because of the wonderful things ozzie does!!!!

man...bobby jenks getting it done...

south side irish better represent the emerald city and the wizard that resides here!!!

go sox go!!!!!!!!!

Banix12
10-05-2005, 11:52 PM

Honestly, I think this would be great for the White Sox ... Of course, we'd have to beat him in order to not face Wakefield on Saturday, but the bats seem to be comin back around (Carl, Gooch, PK all hittin the ball hard), and a knuckleball can throw all that off for days at a time

Either way, let's end this thing Friday

Oh yeah while the sox kill Wakefield, I would rather give them all a shot at Schill just to avoid that knuckleball hangover.

Of course that knuckleball hangover doesn't always last long. I was at a sox-tigers game a few years ago where Steve Sparks handcuffed the sox for 8 innings with his knuckleball. In the 9th, Matt Anderson and Todd Jones came in and a 6-0 deficit became a 7-6 win in the 9th.

A. Cavatica
10-06-2005, 12:15 AM
We've owned Schilling this year. Wakefield has a much higher chance of being unhittable, IMHO. But I don't think Francona will move Schilling up; Wakefield has been their steadiest pitcher and the possible rain delay would be tougher on Schilling.

Chips
10-06-2005, 12:18 AM
:garcia: "Because I'm 9-3 on the road with 3.46 ERA."

oeo
10-06-2005, 12:18 AM
Because we are the damn White Sox, and what we do is take care of business.

Winning is Business & Business is Good.

Saw that sign the last two nights.

A. Cavatica
10-06-2005, 12:26 AM
...because their 15 minutes are up.

dugwood31
10-06-2005, 12:49 AM
We hit Wakefield well. His last outing was horrible. If it's close we're in great shape because they can't stop our running game with a knuckleballer.

Wakefield can, of course, shut us down if the knuckler's working. It's on Freddy to keep it close if that's the case.

StrTrkker
10-06-2005, 01:16 AM
Lets see theres so many to choose from.

> Paulie & Jermaine can hit Wakefield well. And Carl is starting to smack the ball with authority so he may be a big factor. Aaron is the key. He owns Wakefield and how he does at the #6 spot is where The Sox will get most of their run production.

> With Pods & Tadahito (and even Jermaine to some extend) getting on base they will be able to run on Wakefield with his slow delivery of his knuckler and even if he chooses to use a fastball to get to the plate quicker then our 3, 4 & 5 hitters should have good pitches to hit.

> Freddie is back on track and with a little run support he should go a good 7 innings. And he pitches well on the road AND in the daytime.

> Which leads to an extremely fresh bullpen. They should be able to close the door on the BoSox.

> The BoSox wether they wanna admit it or not are not the 2004 version. They have no Pedro and really no middle relievers. Thats a plus.

> Ozzie will have them thinking on one thing. Play the smart ball till it hurts. Thats what got us here and thats whats gonna carry us thru to The World Series.

> AND most important is The White Sox know they can play loose knowing that all they have to do is play like they have been for the last 10 days or so and they win the series. No pressue no doubts just pitch our game and get them out.

Whitesox029
10-06-2005, 02:43 AM
:hawk
...Because we are good, dammit!

pudge
10-06-2005, 02:52 AM

Haha, go ahead and do it, chumps! We're sweeping no matter who you throw out there...

ArkanSox
10-06-2005, 03:01 AM
And that goes for all you atheists out there--ha.
No actually, cause the White Sox have the better team. Go Sox!!!

wdelaney72
10-06-2005, 09:36 AM
This is a layup. The BlowSox are down to their last bullet. Schilling will get the ball Friday. Yes, Wakefield has been more consistent this year, but he's not Curt Schilling. I LOVE the matchup of Freddy v. Schilling. It could be a very exciting pitcher's duel.

johnnybgood
10-06-2005, 02:31 PM
Not cool to call the winner before the game even starts. Baseball can be pretty funny....but it sure does LOOK good. :cool:

Stroker Ace
10-06-2005, 02:38 PM
Oh yeah while the sox kill Wakefield, I would rather give them all a shot at Schill just to avoid that knuckleball hangover.

Of course that knuckleball hangover doesn't always last long. I was at a sox-tigers game a few years ago where Steve Sparks handcuffed the sox for 8 innings with his knuckleball. In the 9th, Matt Anderson and Todd Jones came in and a 6-0 deficit became a 7-6 win in the 9th.Don't worry, the Sox will have a few days to sleep it off.

A_ROW33
10-06-2005, 02:45 PM
Whitesox will win game 3 because: The red sox are cursed by Bill Bucknor's ghost even though he is still alive.

maurice
10-06-2005, 02:58 PM
The Red Cubs will lose Game 3 for the same reason that they always lose: they have no pitching.

Let's not get cocky, guys...remember a 15-game lead?

Yes. Do you remember that the Sox won 99 games, clinched home-field throughout the playoffs, won the division by 6 games over a 93-win Cleveland team, clinched the division with 3 games left to play, won the last 5 games of the regular season, won the last 7 games they played in Cleveland, and haven't lost a game in over a week?
:rolleyes:

longshot7
10-06-2005, 06:02 PM
game 2's prediction:

Sox 5, Red Sox 4 - Mark will have trouble early, but smallball will keep us in the game and Joe Crede will hit a double to go up in the 7th. Book it.

I was wrong about Crede, but got the score right. Not bad, especially since I predicted Pods' homer in game 1, and AJ was my PTC.

Game 3:

Freddy allows 1 run in the 1st, but then we explode against Wakefield. Final score: 6-2 White Sox. PTC: Jermaine.

I AM psycho, I mean... psychic.

Chicken Dinner
10-06-2005, 08:04 PM
White Sox win so that all the BoSox fans have to get a refund on thier Game 4 tickets which will result in them still not having enough money to buy some pitching for 2006!

Fuller_Schettman
10-07-2005, 04:32 AM
Garcia tosses a 1-hitter.

Crazy Carl makes his statement!

And Jermaine gets back on track.

4-1, Good Guys.