PDA

View Full Version : AL Central Div Champ TShirts

StrTrkker
10-05-2005, 12:12 PM
FYI

Spotted a different version of these today at Kmart. There were in gray and black with White Sox AL Central Division Champions. They were prices at $11.99 each.

DumpJerry
10-05-2005, 12:18 PM
MLB licensed?

StrTrkker
10-05-2005, 01:06 PM
MLB licensed?

Yes

SOXPHILE
10-05-2005, 02:06 PM
Hmmm...I'd like to get a gray one of those to go along with the gray with black sleeves 80's softball style shirts they wore after they clinched in Detroit. This past saturday, I went looking for that one. Went to the Sportmart in Schaumburg, and they said they were out. Champs in Woodfield said they had not arrived yet. On pure luck, I wound up buying one from some people who had a little stand set up in a parking lot for $25.00. Wore it to yesterday's game.:thumbsup:

TheDarkGundam
10-05-2005, 02:08 PM
On a (sorta) related note, people were wondering about the "Hearts, Brains, Balls" shirt someone was wearing in the locker room after the sox clinched, AJ was wearing the same shirt at the press conference after yesterday's game. The front says "Ozzie ball means" and the back says "Hearts, Brains, Balls".

Very Cool shirt, I hope they sell em somewhere

bringfrankback
10-06-2005, 12:24 AM
On Mariottis website they talk about shirt and it does actually say HEART BRASS BALLS. Wait mariottis site? nvm you're probably a more credible source.

DumpJerry
10-06-2005, 07:32 AM
Hmmm...I'd like to get a gray one of those to go along with the gray with black sleeves 80's softball style shirts they wore after they clinched in Detroit. This past saturday, I went looking for that one. Went to the Sportmart in Schaumburg, and they said they were out. Champs in Woodfield said they had not arrived yet. On pure luck, I wound up buying one from some people who had a little stand set up in a parking lot for $25.00. Wore it to yesterday's game.:thumbsup:
Lucky you! I paid $35 for mine at the park on my out of last night's game.

MiamiSpartan
10-06-2005, 07:40 AM
I'm still waiting for mine to be delivered from MBL.com. Has anyone else rec'd theirs yet? I ordered mine a week ago or so...

SOXPHILE
10-06-2005, 09:33 AM
Lucky you! I paid $35 for mine at the park on my out of last night's game.

Wow. That's why I wanted to get any paraphanalia (sp ?) at someplace else besides the park. My dad had asked me to try and get a divisional champs hat or something on Tuesday. Before and after the games, I tried to go to some of the booths outside the park, and it seemed like it was 15 people deep. I didn't feel like waiting around. Sorry dad ! Hopefully, there's more stuff at all the stores as time goes by and demand continues to go up.

mike squires
10-06-2005, 01:31 PM
I've been looking all week for one here and Champaign and you guessed it, not a single one. I've tried the mall, Dicks etc. etc. Lots of Cubs stuff on the racks though! At least noone is buying it.:smile:

twsoxfan5
10-06-2005, 02:13 PM
I'm still waiting for mine to be delivered from MBL.com. Has anyone else rec'd theirs yet? I ordered mine a week ago or so...

If I were you I would call MLB.com's 800 number because I bought one the day they clinched and found out this Sunday that it is back ordered for 2-4 weeks. I cancelled my order and I was not able to find one after that. That was until I got back to my girlfriend's house after the game yesterday and found out that she was able to get one from Grandstand by flirting with one of the guys at the door after he originally told her that there were none left. I only encourage infidelity when it means free White Sox stuff for me.:D:

Kroozah
10-06-2005, 02:18 PM
I got an email yesterday from MLB.com reguarding the clinching 3/4 sleeve shirt. It was shipping out yesterday and got a tracking number.

MiamiSpartan
10-06-2005, 02:51 PM
If I were you I would call MLB.com's 800 number because I bought one the day they clinched and found out this Sunday that it is back ordered for 2-4 weeks. I cancelled my order and I was not able to find one after that. That was until I got back to my girlfriend's house after the game yesterday and found out that she was able to get one from Grandstand by flirting with one of the guys at the door after he originally told her that there were none left. I only encourage infidelity when it means free White Sox stuff for me.:D:

LOL! Yea, there are times you gotta pimp out your girl for Sox stuff!:D: