PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone see the post game on comcast?

chisoxfanforever
10-04-2005, 09:39 PM
I only caught part of it, but there was some stat about the red sox coming back to win game 2 after loosing game 1 by more than 10 runs. Did anyone see that? And what is the actual info about the red sox? Was this in the alds or alcs?

scottjanssens
10-04-2005, 09:48 PM
They've done it twice. Big deal. Here's some stats for you. The Red Sox are are 19-19 against lefty starters. The Red Sox are now 41-41 on the road.

I see the White Sox winning a low scoring affair tomorrow, 2-1, 3-2, and heading to Boston with a 2-0 lead. One more stat for you: the White Sox are 52-29 on the road while the Red Sox are 54-27 at home.

chisoxfanforever
10-04-2005, 09:57 PM
Thanks for the info. I have Cubs/BoSox fans in the family. At least my mom taught me to be a sox fan.

chitownhawkfan
10-04-2005, 11:21 PM
Who is this BlowSox douche on Comcast! Get off my television you worthless poof.

TheGipper
10-04-2005, 11:32 PM
Didn't see that but heard AJ being interviewed and he was asked about Wells. Loved his answer, said Wells was tough and the team knew that after todays game that Wells is gonna want to stuff in our rear ends tomorrow so the Sox know that they have to bring their A game and that they are ready. Say what you want about Ozzie but I hope he is the manager for a long time. We have a team, just think about where we'd be if Manuel was still managing. I got to stop I just threw up in a mouth a little bit! :cower: