I love Boston's bullpen.

soxfan26
10-04-2005, 07:12 PM
:worship: :AJ:

gobears1987
10-04-2005, 07:13 PM
Had himself a day.

:AJ:

I love Boston's bullpen.Why doesn't he love CLement?

Daver
10-04-2005, 07:17 PM
Why doesn't he love CLement?

Everyone's a critic.

Soxzilla
10-04-2005, 07:47 PM
Everyone's a critic.

As of today, Clement will probably be designated to the bullpen.:gulp:

ode to veeck
10-04-2005, 07:54 PM
So, do we get a special playoff version of the contest where everyone starts at zero (for the next 10 games), or is it like *overtime* for the regular season PTC contest? ... enquiring drunks would like to know.

Honorable mention to Contreras who is the Sox Mound Stud these days and to Pods who saved up for his 1st dinger all season long.

Sorry, still no progress on the elephant gun with Mrs Ode, Daver, in spite of the fact I sent her parents and two sisters to the game.

Daver
10-04-2005, 08:05 PM
So, do we get a special playoff version of the contest where everyone starts at zero (for the next 10 games), or is it like *overtime* for the regular season PTC contest? ... enquiring drunks would like to know.

Honorable mention to Contreras who is the Sox Mound Stud these days and to Pods who saved up for his 1st dinger all season long.

Sorry, still no progress on the elephant gun with Mrs Ode, Daver, in spite of the fact I sent her parents and two sisters to the game.

The PTC contest ends when the Sox are given the trophy at the end of October.

I have found you a used Barrett, with a price tag just under 3 grand, you can use that as a bargaining chip with Mrs. Ode.

(Don't tell her you will have to buy a 20X scope for it though)

SoxEd
10-04-2005, 08:14 PM
The PTC contest ends when the Sox are given the trophy at the end of October.

I have found you a used Barrett, with a price tag just under 3 grand, you can use that as a bargaining chip with Mrs. Ode.

What?
There'll be two of you toting those things?

You could probably hit me, where I am, from where you are with one of those suckas - that's two folks I'm really going to have to stay on the good side of :D:.

ode to veeck
10-04-2005, 09:26 PM

LOL!

Mrs. Ode said:

NO WAY!! What the hell do you need such a thing for!! It's time to start planning our World Series party!!

chisoxfanatic
10-05-2005, 12:25 AM
What, no love for Scott Podsednik??? :D:

ode to veeck
10-05-2005, 12:27 AM
What, no love for Scott Podsednik??? :D:

Sure, love and an honorable mention, as noted above :redneck