PDA

View Full Version : Look at this garbage.

ChiFabulous1
10-04-2005, 02:57 PM
http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=105434

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

A_ROW33
10-04-2005, 03:00 PM
They bash the chicago hot dog. That shows you how desperate and dilusional they are.

PaleHoseGeorge
10-04-2005, 03:14 PM
All I learned from that silly piece is why Lovable Loser fans identify with Boston. To hear them tell it, baseball is all about attendance, curses, and assorted other self-serving tripe...

Losers, the lot of them.

:cool:

cleanwsox
10-04-2005, 03:20 PM
I'll take Dennis DeYoung over Bennifer any day of the week. :smile:

Argalarga
10-04-2005, 03:21 PM
You know what the best part of going to Boston is?

Leaving.

itsnotrequired
10-04-2005, 03:51 PM
That "reporter" would fit right in at the Red Eye. Total, bozo fluff piece. Pointless.

Flight #24
10-04-2005, 04:09 PM
Hilarious. At least in its depiction of Red Sox fans as dumber than stumps....Particularly because:

- The BloSox "Essential Movie" is one starring Jimmy Fallon and Drew Barrymore......nuff said.

- And adding vegetables (tomato, relish, peppers, pickles) to a hot dog makes it more worthy of an "ER" than downing an unadulterated meatsicle?:?:

Idiots is being too kind.....

woodenleg
10-04-2005, 07:48 PM
Oh yeah, they're so literary and all that crap.

'Literary'? Is this another 'code' of theirs? Like they're admitting that their city is b.s. and everything about it is a fiction?

Since they have a habit of doing this, I'll take that as a 'yes'.

And you and I know we would never want to live there, and guess what? They know it, too. I mean, we don't make a habit out of reading their crap, do we, so who is this for? What kind of loser needs to toot their own horn...to themselves?

You'd think a town that was so 'intellectual' and literary would do a little homework about the leading lights from both cities, but no - Boston is soooo lazy, they always get the 'gentleman's C', so who needs education?

ThatGuyOnTheL
10-04-2005, 08:08 PM
Bostonians are some of the least-classy (e.g. the "A-Rod Has AIDS" shirts sold all over the city), least-intelligent (the city's average IQ drops by 30 points when the colleges aren't in session), and most racist (too many famous comments and incidents to enumerate) people in the U.S.

Let's face it - the place hasn't contributed anything to this country since the Revolutionary War ended. Now, the pieces of garbage who live there just spend their time looking for ways to blame the Yankees for everything that goes wrong in their lives ("My car has a flat tire? Damn you, Steinbrenner! YANKEES SUCK! YANKEES SUCK!").

MeteorsSox4367
10-04-2005, 08:11 PM
I believe the "Beantown Blows Away Windy City" headline would be more accurate if they took out the last three words.

Stroker Ace
10-04-2005, 08:13 PM
I stopped when it said the Blowsawks essential movie was Fever Pitch. What a ****ing ******.

HotelWhiteSox
10-04-2005, 08:16 PM
The funniest part is when they forget the compare the teams, but they'll be exposed on a national level after this series :smile:

TommyJohn
10-04-2005, 08:42 PM
Oh yeah, they're so literary and all that crap.

'Literary'? Is this another 'code' of theirs? Like they're admitting that their city is b.s. and everything about it is a fiction?

Since they have a habit of doing this, I'll take that as a 'yes'.

And you and I know we would never want to live there, and guess what? They know it, too. I mean, we don't make a habit out of reading their crap, do we, so who is this for? What kind of loser needs to toot their own horn...to themselves?

You'd think a town that was so 'intellectual' and literary would do a little homework about the leading lights from both cities, but no - Boston is soooo lazy, they always get the 'gentleman's C', so who needs education?

Literary? Nelson Algren, Theodore Drieser, James T. Farrell, Studs
Terkel, Ben Hecht, Mike Royko, Saul Bellow, David Mamet, Roger Ebert,
Richard Wright, Ring Lardner, amongst many others, aren't literary?

antitwins13
10-04-2005, 08:44 PM
Can someone please put the guy throwing up on this thread then move it to the Roadhouse to die. I can't take this anymore!

CLR01
10-04-2005, 10:17 PM
Can someone please put the guy throwing up on this thread then move it to the Roadhouse to die. I can't take this anymore!

What are we here to serve you or something?

doublem23
10-04-2005, 10:40 PM

That's why we get paid the big bucks. :rolleyes:

I've had a Fenway Frank. It's a hot dog. In a bun. Served in a napkin. Woopty doo. :rolleyes:

CLR01
10-04-2005, 10:46 PM
That's why we get paid the big bucks. :rolleyes:

PHG said my check got lost in the mail and then drove away in his new BMW 760. :whiner:

nasox
10-04-2005, 11:38 PM

Well, it was your burger that made her puke. :D: