PDA

View Full Version : Help!

GAsoxfan
10-04-2005, 10:27 AM
Does anyone know where I could listen to the game online for free? I'm stuck at work until six, and won't get home until seven. I know ESPN 1000 can't stream Sox regular season games, and I would assume that would include playoff games too. PLEASE HELP!!!

ChicagoHoosier
10-04-2005, 10:29 AM
I'm betting no one has an answer to that one. MLB has taken over all the radio streams on the internet and makes you pay.

WSI Clubhosue Chat is a good way online to keep up with the game!

chitownhawkfan
10-04-2005, 10:30 AM
Maybe if Atlanta has an ESPN radio affiliate it might be on.

illini81887
10-04-2005, 10:36 AM
You want to use my mlb.tv account? i get audio with it.

GAsoxfan
10-04-2005, 10:40 AM
Maybe if Atlanta has an ESPN radio affiliate it might be on.

They have one here, but they're not carrying the Sox-Red Sox game.

SSN721
10-04-2005, 10:52 AM
I think the best you can do is gamecast at MLB.com, it isnt audio or actual video of the game, but it is how I will have to follow it, cuz my machines at work cause too much static for the radio and my internet restrictions dont let me use MLB.com audio. It isnt too bad, I usually watch gamecast and stay on the gamethread here to ask anything if gamecast gets confusing. Might be the best you can do.

SouthSide_HitMen
10-04-2005, 10:56 AM
I wouldn't suggest getting around paying for MLB's radio package on this board or you will get banned.

If are you are out of the Chicago area chances are you have a sports station which will broadcast the game. If you are in Chicago and cannot get the reception for whatever reason your two options are the MLB audio for purchase on MLB's website or to follow the game on WSI in the game day forum or chat.

Chicken Dinner
10-04-2005, 11:10 AM
A true Sox fan would shell out a couple of bucks and buy the game.