PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Question

3rdgensoxfan
10-04-2005, 12:00 AM
My friend purchased tickets to the game tomorrow and has them set to pick up at the will call window. He has a class until 1:20 at U of C and cannot leave for the game until about 1:30. I'm going to be getting there earlier and don't want to miss any of the festivities etc.

I looked on whitesox.com and it said that people can leave will call tickets at a special box office window for other party members to pick up. However, it seemed like they had to pick up the tickets first. My question is: Could my friend call and have the tickets left there so I could get mine and get to my seat?

Thanks for any responses. Go Sox!

Ol' No. 2
10-04-2005, 12:16 AM
My friend purchased tickets to the game tomorrow and has them set to pick up at the will call window. He has a class until 1:20 at U of C and cannot leave for the game until about 1:30. I'm going to be getting there earlier and don't want to miss any of the festivities etc.

I looked on whitesox.com and it said that people can leave will call tickets at a special box office window for other party members to pick up. However, it seemed like they had to pick up the tickets first. My question is: Could my friend call and have the tickets left there so I could get mine and get to my seat?

Thanks for any responses. Go Sox!I doubt it, but it can't hurt to call and ask.

BRDSR
10-04-2005, 01:07 AM
My question is: Could my friend call and have the tickets left there so I could get mine and get to my seat?

An excerpt from an email I just recieved from my ticket rep:

Will Call will NOT be open so you will not be able to leave tickets for people that may be meeting you at the game. You will have to arrange to meet them outside of the stadium and give the tickets to them in person.

I don't know what this means for your friend whose tickets are currently at will call, but the news doesn't sound good for you. Take it for what its worth.

3rdgensoxfan
10-04-2005, 09:52 AM
Thanks.

UofCSoxFan
10-04-2005, 11:19 AM
He needs to skip that class....its second week here...you don't learn anything important.

boiler up
10-04-2005, 11:21 AM
He needs to skip that class....its second week here...you don't learn anything important.

yuuup