PDA

View Full Version : New to this board--Goooooo White Sox!

WSoxFanForever
10-03-2005, 09:27 AM
Just wanted to say hi. Just found the board, and what great timing! Been a great year and I look forward to going far in the post-season. I'm 27 and live in Lake-In-the-Hills. Glad I found a site for White Sox fans.

GO WHITE SOX!!!!!

cleanwsox
10-03-2005, 09:36 AM
:welcome:

Good to have you aboard.

mike squires
10-03-2005, 10:45 AM
Awesome, we'll need all the help we can get. Welcome aboard and stick around awhile. You wouldn't believe how many start posting and for some reason stop, wiat maybe other people have lives...:smile:

skobabe8
10-03-2005, 10:48 AM
Nice to have ya, rookie. :D:

boiler up
10-03-2005, 10:50 AM
Awesome, we'll need all the help we can get. Welcome aboard and stick around awhile. You wouldn't believe how many start posting and for some reason stop, wiat maybe other people have lives...:smile:

i lurk more than i post. i lurk every day though.

tebman
10-03-2005, 11:16 AM
i lurk more than i post. i lurk every day though.
It's okay -- as someone once said, you are not your post count. :cool:

Welcome to our merry band, WSoxFanForever! :bandance:

credefan24
10-03-2005, 11:23 AM
From a fellow rook to another, welcome. This place is great, plus, you don't have to put up with trolls or stupid fans from the "other team" with annoying attendance posts.

Lets Go SOX.

soxyes
10-03-2005, 11:31 AM
I live in Lake In The Hills as well. If you see a red cavalier with a license plate the reads SOX YES, that is me.

Go Sox!

BRDSR
10-03-2005, 12:24 PM
From a fellow rook to another, welcome. This place is great, plus, you don't have to put up with trolls or stupid fans from the "other team" with annoying attendance posts.

Lets Go SOX.

He said it! He said the A word! Ban him to the firy depths of hell!

Just kidding. Welcome to the boards. You'll probably find the people here strangely jovial and optimistic compared to your average White Sox fan. Don't be fooled. Thats only because its the Monday before the Tuesday of the playoffs and theres almost nothing to complain about. Except maybe BMac being left off the roster, but the move kind of makes sense. But if Contreras walks a guy in the first inning of tomorrow's game, you can expect us all to return to normal. :wink:

veeter
10-03-2005, 03:34 PM
Welcome to the show.