PDA

View Full Version : Parking Lots open?

dlee120
10-02-2005, 10:54 PM
Does anyone know how long prior to the game the parking lots will be open. Will it be the standard 2 hours before the game, or will it be open earlier than that considering this is playoffs and will be a sellout. I want to tailgate for as long as possible!

Pulaski
10-03-2005, 09:18 AM
Does anyone know how long prior to the game the parking lots will be open. Will it be the standard 2 hours before the game, or will it be open earlier than that considering this is playoffs and will be a sellout. I want to tailgate for as long as possible!

I hear you. I believe the same policy for the Cubs-Sox will be in place; however, we all know that the Lots always open earlier. My group is planning to get there at 11:30.

Hitmen77
10-03-2005, 09:21 AM
Will they be offering "park & ride" as they have on weekdays all summer for the playoffs?

Law11
10-03-2005, 09:24 AM
I know it might be like the parking was for the All-Star game was. The media
will have part of I believe lot A. Get there early.

Sad
10-03-2005, 10:00 AM
I think the standard was 3 hours prior to game... not 2
at least that's what the guy running the early bird parking in Lot G(?) told me earlier this summer...

btw
according to him there will be no more no early bird parking & parking would most likely be $20 in all lots... guess we'll find out tomorrow...