PDA

View Full Version : Please take photos of any Cubs/Red Cubs fans you see at the Cell

cheeses_h_rice
10-02-2005, 06:09 PM
If you're going to any of the ALDS games at the Cell, feel free to take snapshots of "Red Sox" fans you see wearing Cubs stuff. I have a feeling there is going to be more than a few.

Baby Fisk
10-02-2005, 08:32 PM
If you're going to any of the ALDS games at the Cell, feel free to take snapshots of "Red Sox" fans you see wearing Cubs stuff. I have a feeling there is going to be more than a few.
It would suck having to sit next to one. :mad:

Palehose13
10-02-2005, 08:39 PM
It would suck having to sit next to one. :mad:

Don't worry. I can sandwich you between me and my dad. :tongue:

sdwebguy
10-02-2005, 09:30 PM
Interesting. So are you saying Cubs fans will adopt the Red Sox?

antitwins13
10-02-2005, 09:32 PM

They already did. Remember last year's WS when Cub fans poured into the Cubbie Bear and got wasted and cheered for the Red Sawks.

Baby Fisk
10-02-2005, 09:33 PM
Cub fans consider the Red Cubs to be their "cursed cousins". :rolleyes:

santo=dorf
10-02-2005, 09:33 PM

They've been riding your coattails for years. Try to make it out to Chicago the next time the Sox's meet up.

If you ask a Cub fan why they'll be rooting against the White Sox this series, they'll give you some bull**** excuse involving Nomar, Todd Walker, and/or Scott Williamson.

hsnterprize
10-02-2005, 09:35 PM
Cub fans consider the Red Cubs to be their "cursed cousins". :rolleyes:Or at least as long as the Red Cubs are playing against the Sox. Lord knows...if the Bad News Bears were playing the White Sox in a playoff series...there would be a ton's worth of Chico's Bail Bonds merchandise flying off north side shelves.

SOXPHILE
10-02-2005, 09:36 PM
I'm going on Tuesday, and I'm bringing my digital camera to take pics of the event anyway. If I see any of those ass hats, I'll try and take a pic or two, after I stop laughing, making fun of, and pointing them out, like the freak shows they are.

Baby Fisk
10-02-2005, 09:36 PM
if the Bad News Bears were playing the White Sox in a playoff series...there would be a ton's worth of Chico's Bail Bonds merchandise flying off north side shelves.
Outstanding! :rolling:

gosox3072
10-02-2005, 09:40 PM
I can possibly understand Red Sawx fans making it to the game, but if theres a f*ing cub fan there im gonna be pissed, give your tickets to someone who wants them more!

Palehose13
10-02-2005, 09:43 PM
I don't understand why you want pictures of them.

cheeses_h_rice
10-02-2005, 09:52 PM
I don't understand why you want pictures of them.

Just proof for posterity's sake. I hear all too often that it's a one-way street as far as Sox fans caring about what the other side of town does, and I think some photographic proof to the contrary may help shut some people up about this myth.

TheDarkGundam
10-02-2005, 09:59 PM
My sister says her friend's family is going on tuesday (i think) and they're all blosox fans. And, guess what! They have never lived any where near boston!

Are there any sox fans here who have never lived in the chicago area? just curious.

RKMeibalane
10-02-2005, 10:00 PM
My sister says her friend's family is going on tuesday (i think) and they're all blosox fans. And, guess what! They have never lived any where near boston!

Are there any sox fans here who have never lived in the chicago area? just curious.

Me.

TheDarkGundam
10-02-2005, 10:04 PM
Me.

Indiana isn't that far. I'm talking St. Charles to Boston, that's not even close.

LongLiveFisk
10-02-2005, 10:24 PM

Are you serious? We're still waiting for them to hoist the 2004 World Champions banner at Wrigley Field!

Palehose13
10-02-2005, 10:29 PM

Baby Fisk

jdm2662
10-02-2005, 10:30 PM
I went to the Sunday game against them (where it was like 105 degrees!). There were so called "Red Sox fans" in the section. When I told them to go back to Wrigley Cub fan in desguise, they shut up. It was pretty funny.

StockdaleForVeep
10-03-2005, 03:28 AM
Hell it goes both ways in theory, few years ago i was playin the chop for every braves run scored and then playing merenge music for the marlins when they would score.

I dont care what i see at the park in terms of fans unless its a cute college aged lady in a konerko or magglio jersey(they all are) with a black sox hat looking hot as hell but other than that, all i care about is whats on the field and that total on the scoreboard is in the whitesox favor