PDA

View Full Version : KW

Viva Magglio
07-27-2001, 12:25 PM
Ken Williams is proving to have been a better player than he is a general manager.

NSSoxFan
07-27-2001, 12:26 PM
Your right, I mean taking over as GM for a Division winning ballclub is such an easy job!

Daver
07-27-2001, 05:16 PM
:KW
What I'm not allowed a rookie mistake or two?

Viva Magglio
07-27-2001, 08:04 PM
No, Kenny!!!! Not when your little rookie mistakes set this franchise five years back!

Jerry_Manuel
07-27-2001, 08:20 PM
No, Kenny!!!! Not when your little rookie mistakes set this franchise five years back!

Did I miss something?
Was Ordonez just traded along with Foulke and Lee?
Williams is a boob that has made some bad moves we all know that. But what trade has set this franchise back 5 years?

:harold
Not the trade that brought me here!

Viva Magglio
07-27-2001, 08:28 PM
A five year setback is exactly what will happen if KW remains GM. I can see this happening:

Dan Bernstein: We interrupt "Second Hand News" because Fred Huebner is in with breaking news.

Fred Huebner: Well, Dan & Tery, the White Sox have made another trade. They have sent Paul Konerko to Arizona for Durazo.

Terry Boers: Oh, they got Erubiel Durazo? That might be an even-up trade to cut salary.

Mike Ditka: Who you crappin'?

Fred: No, Terry. The Sox didn't get Erubiel Durazo but his cousin Ernie, who was the University of Arizona's first baseman and recently graduated from the U of A.

Dan: Kenny Williams is a dumbass!!!

Jerry_Manuel
07-27-2001, 08:36 PM
A five year setback is exactly what will happen if KW remains GM.

Well I hate to say this but we have to just have to deal with it because he won't be fired.

Mathew
07-27-2001, 08:40 PM
If he won't be fired can we have him SHOT!!!?

Daver
07-27-2001, 08:52 PM
Show me enough cash and it is done.