PDA

View Full Version : So Cal Sox fans

Palehose13
10-02-2005, 03:43 PM
As time ticks away, it looks like the Red Sox are going to get the WC. I am still flying into California on Thursday and won't be leaving until Monday 11pm. I will be staying with my friend in Carlsbad, who is also a Sox fan. Would anyone like to meet up and watch the games together? My friend is game for a little drive if we have to go up to the LA area.

MarySwiss
10-02-2005, 04:37 PM
Sorry, PH13. I'd love to get together for a brew or two but a six-hour drive (each way) is a little too much! :D:

Enjoy So Cal. The weather will--I am sure--be kickass!

MarySwiss

longshot7
10-02-2005, 05:01 PM
I'm totally down for meeting up. Let me see if the guys at Soxtalk are planning anything. I know one of the mods lives in Irvine.

BNLSox
10-02-2005, 05:14 PM
Let the rest of us know too...

Oh and Palehose... you just gonna extend your stay when we take on the Halos in the ALCS?

Palehose13
10-02-2005, 05:28 PM
Let the rest of us know too...

Oh and Palehose... you just gonna extend your stay when we take on the Halos in the ALCS?

LOL...I don't have to go back to work until October 24th. If a transfer isn't too much I might consider staying a couple more days. But the crazy thing is, the friend I am staying with is coming home on October 14...which is game 3.

I don't know the area, all I know is that she lives in Carlsbad. So someone call it and I'll try my best to be there. BTW...I prefer a more "hole in the wall" establishment as opposed to a "trendy" place. :wink:

Palehose13
10-02-2005, 09:44 PM
bump