PDA

View Full Version : ALCS single game tickets?

Palehose13
10-02-2005, 02:26 PM
I may be getting ahead of myself, but has anyone heard anything about when they go on sale? My friend who is at Camp Pendleton will be coming home from Oct. 14th - Oct. 24th before she ships off to Iraq for the second time. It looks like she will be here for game 6 and 7 (if necessary) and I would like to try and get tickets to take her.

Thanks for any info!

SouthSide_HitMen
10-02-2005, 02:28 PM
I may be getting ahead of myself, but has anyone heard anything about when they go on sale? My friend who is at Camp Pendleton will be coming home from Oct. 14th - Oct. 24th before she ships off to Iraq for the second time. It looks like she will be here for game 6 and 7 (if necessary) and I would like to try and get tickets to take her.

Thanks for any info!

Clubs are not allowed to sell them to the general public until they advance so look for either the next day or following day after the White Sox take care of the Red Cubs.

Edit - After further review and per a source:

The White Sox are not prohibited to sell the ALCS tickets prior to the ALDS completion (they could have sold them when the ALDS series went on sale if they wanted to - MLB gives them permission to sell the tickets to the general public) so sorry for that false portion of my message.

I will post the date and time once I receive 100% confirmation (which by that time I am sure it will already be posted by posters with better sources).

Palehose13
10-02-2005, 02:30 PM
Clubs are not allowed to sell them to the general public until they advance so look for either the next day or following day after the White Sox take care of the Red Cubs.

Excellent. Thanks for the info. I love your confidence. :D:

ChicagoHoosier
10-02-2005, 04:35 PM
Its not getting any further ahead of yourself than anyone who bought ALDS tix before we clinched.

I, like many others I'm sure, am also dying to know when they'll go on sale.

Ol' No. 2
10-02-2005, 06:44 PM

Thanks for any info!I've been wondering the same thing. It's gotta be soon. The ALCS is only a little more than a week away and they have to have time to send them to the purchasers.