PDA

View Full Version : White Sox Should Face who in playoffs?

sjokanovic
09-30-2005, 05:33 PM
I know theirs alot of possibilitys but theirs angels, bosox, angels, yanks, me i would take the yanks pitching not good enough and i think we would have success against them the most what do you all think?

Optipessimism
09-30-2005, 06:55 PM
I know theirs alot of possibilitys but theirs angels, bosox, angels, yanks, me i would take the yanks pitching not good enough and i think we would have success against them the most what do you all think?

Let me translate this...

I know there are a lot of possibilities but we will play either the Angels, BoSox, Cleveland, or the Yanks. I would take the Yanks because their pitching is not good enough in my opinion. I think we would have the most success against them. What do you all think?

crazyozzie02
09-30-2005, 06:57 PM
Let me translate this...

I know there are a lot of possibilities but we will play either the Angels, BoSox, Cleveland, or the Yanks. I would take the Yanks because their pitching is not good enough in my opinion. I think we would have the most success against them. What do you all think?

Thank you so much. I though that i was reading cubish for a minute. Please next time actually try to use common grammar. Oh yeah, to answer your question.....RED SOX OR YANKEES

Optipessimism
09-30-2005, 07:03 PM
Let me translate this...

That's a great question. Personally, the only AL team that worries me is LAAA since they have been the only other team in the race other than the Sox to successfully emerge from slumps by relying on solid fundamental baseball as opposed to outslugging their opponents.

Of all the AL teams in the race, I think the Angels and the Sox rank 1-2 in terms of top three SP reliabilty, defense, fundamental smarts, and guts if it could me measured numerically. Their offense is stronger than ours, and much stronger when it's clicking, but the playoffs are played in cold weather. I think an Angels vs. Sox series could very well come down to the managing of Soscia (sp?) vs. Guillen.

OTOH, bring on the Tribe, bring on the Yanks, bring on the BoSox because I think we sweep the floor with them.

soxwon
09-30-2005, 07:07 PM
Let me translate this...

geez i understood him completely- its the internet -the slang offbeat -grammatically uncorrect alternative to reality

Daver
09-30-2005, 07:10 PM
geez i understood him completely- its the internet -the slang offbeat -grammatically uncorrect alternative to reality

We're happy for you.

I will tell you this, there are many that would look at the collection of lower case letters and not bother reading it at all, I am one of them.

Chips
09-30-2005, 08:01 PM
We're happy for you.

I will tell you this, there are many that would look at the collection of lower case letters and not bother reading it at all, I am one of them.

You are not alone. At least he used commas this time.

CYGarland20
09-30-2005, 08:04 PM
That's a great question. Personally, the only AL team that worries me is LAAA since they have been the only other team in the race other than the Sox to successfully emerge from slumps by relying on solid fundamental baseball as opposed to outslugging their opponents.

Of all the AL teams in the race, I think the Angels and the Sox rank 1-2 in terms of top three SP reliabilty, defense, fundamental smarts, and guts if it could me measured numerically. Their offense is stronger than ours, and much stronger when it's clicking, but the playoffs are played in cold weather. I think an Angels vs. Sox series could very well come down to the managing of Soscia (sp?) vs. Guillen.

OTOH, bring on the Tribe, bring on the Yanks, bring on the BoSox because I think we sweep the floor with them. I'm sorry, but the Angels hitting is just as weak as ours, and I think our pitching and defense is better then their's. The only thing i think they may have us beat in is their BP, and that's debatable. Bring on the Angels. I think we can take em. :cool:

Vernam
09-30-2005, 08:04 PM
I was going to point out that the subject should be "White Sox Should Face Whom in Playoffs," but then I saw the whole post and thought: "Oh, well . . ." :rolleyes:

Vernam

Rooney4Prez56
10-01-2005, 10:13 AM

I would agree if that made sense.