PDA

View Full Version : Video of Carlton Fisk's Double Tag

zeker434
09-30-2005, 02:11 PM
Does anyone know if there's a website out there that has the video of Carlton Fisk's "double tag"? Thanks.

Sox of White
09-30-2005, 02:12 PM
Oh schnap, that would be awesome. That was my favorite part of the opening video this year.

ZachAL
09-30-2005, 02:43 PM
it would be pretty cool if the sox put that opening video on the multimedia section of their website or somewhere. I know the blackhawks website has their opening montage and much much more. Including the 1998 season of Jeremy Piven commercials.

bludupree
09-30-2005, 02:53 PM
I actually recorded the video from the fan deck. It came out pretty good. I was thinking of releasing it to WSI but I'm not sure of the legal implications. It is like 75 megs too.

SaltyPretzel
09-30-2005, 03:01 PM
I know you're all happy for me, but I was at that game. It was in 1985, a couple of days before Tom Seaver's 300th win. It was hilarious to watch that play develop. Dale Berra tripped and the other runner ended up around 8 feet behind him.

TheOldRoman
09-30-2005, 03:09 PM
it would be pretty cool if the sox put that opening video on the multimedia section of their website or somewhere. I know the blackhawks website has their opening montage and much much more. Including the 1998 season of Jeremy Piven commercials.
Someone talked to Brooks about it, and he said they couldn't post it on the website due to the songs. The two songs - Elk Hunt from "Last of the Mohicans" and He's a Pirate from "Pirates of the Carribean, are of course copywrited, and the Sox would have to pay a lot of money to put them up on their website.

C-Dawg
09-30-2005, 05:29 PM
I actually recorded the video from the fan deck. It came out pretty good.

I filmed it too, using my little digital camera. Its such a big file, though, I couldn't even email it to myself at home, so I'm stuck watching it here at work. But hey, at least when everyone goes home I can blast it real loud here on the computer speakers.