PDA

View Full Version : Torture For Murph

SOXPHILE
09-30-2005, 01:48 PM
I am a sadist. I have decided to actually listen to this dope today just because I wanna hear him HAVE to talk White Sox baseball for the show. It's hilarious. He's acting all happy and giddy, kissing Sox fans butts, imploring us to call in, etc. He's playing his usual lame, old Dr. Dimento like sound effects, and in general, continuing to be the baffoon he is. This has got to be killing him inside. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.....He's only mentioned something Cub related once or twice, taking a quick shot at Johnny Baker, and then going right back to his phony, contrived excitement and playing up to Sox fans. Gotta love it.

Foulke You
09-30-2005, 01:55 PM
The thought of Murph choking back the bile as he is forced to talk about our division title warms my heart. :D:

ChiSoxGirl
09-30-2005, 01:56 PM
He's only mentioned something Cub related once or twice, taking a quick shot at Johnny Baker, and then going right back to his phony, contrived excitement and playing up to Sox fans. Gotta love it.

You're right, but I just opened up the streaming and he said something to the effect of, "We'll have Stoney on to talk White Sox shortly, and of course we'll throw in some Cub notes, as well...." Because there's something to talk about in regards to that team??? Yeah... I didn't think so!

Iwritecode
09-30-2005, 03:14 PM
You're right, but I just opened up the streaming and he said something to the effect of, "We'll have Stoney on to talk White Sox shortly, and of course we'll throw in some Cub notes, as well...." Because there's something to talk about in regards to that team??? Yeah... I didn't think so!

Maybe the fact that they could possibly witness two teams clinching a playoff berth in the same season?

It's too bad they didn't play the Padres late in the season. They could've had a shot at going 3 for 3. :cool: