PDA

View Full Version : FOX Sports Web Posting

RedHeadPaleHoser
09-30-2005, 12:54 PM
I see some of the value...but come on already. If the Spankmes or the Red Sox did this, they'd be hailed as baseball geniuses.

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/4918838

Unregistered
09-30-2005, 01:01 PM
What total bull****. "The White Sox better try because if they don't and one of America's two favorite teams don't get in, we'll be VERY ANGRY!"

**** off FOXSports and Bud Selig for even responding to that moronic question. :angry:

daveeym
09-30-2005, 01:07 PM
What total bull****. "The White Sox better try because if they don't and one of America's two favorite teams don't get in, we'll be VERY ANGRY!"

**** off FOXSports and Bud Selig for even responding to that moronic question. :angry: I don't know why anyone would get worked up over this. It's a boilerplate article and question asked at the end of every year in every sport.

Also, Ozzie hasn't played his "regulars" all season so it's going to be hard to make that argument anyways.

Tekijawa
09-30-2005, 01:20 PM
I hope Ozzie ***** over as many people as possible on the Way to the worldseries... Then I hope he locks every last bit of media out of the locker room when we win... Then I hope the Victory parade is held inside Comiskey park and only the "core of the core" are invited. Then, after all that, they put a Boxing ring or a Ultimate fighting ring in the Middle of the outfield and let Hawk and Marriotti go at it to the death...

Man I got to quit drinking so much caffine... I feel like Hangar!:D:

HotelWhiteSox
09-30-2005, 01:28 PM
LMAO, it's on the Sox to get in the two of ESPN and America's teams, Boston and NY. I hope he does play all the callups, I would laugh my ass off! And idiot Selig better not tell us anything, we can do whatever the hell we want. Nobody yelled at KC for not playing Sweeney against Cleveland, but he looked okay when he went like 4-5 with HR yesterday. I hate Cleveland, but I hate Boston even more, I'd rather have the Tribe in and have the AL Central represented

BNLSox
09-30-2005, 01:40 PM
LMAO, it's on the Sox to get in the two of ESPN and America's teams, Boston and NY. I hope he does play all the callups, I would laugh my ass off! And idiot Selig better not tell us anything, we can do whatever the hell we want. Nobody yelled at KC for not playing Sweeney against Cleveland, but he looked okay when he went like 4-5 with HR yesterday. I hate Cleveland, but I hate Boston even more, I'd rather have the Tribe in and have the AL Central represented

I completely agree. Besides being second best in the AL Central is a lot more impressive than second in the East. The Yanks and Boston have been crappy all year and Cleveland has done so much to get where they are at. Its not easy to just shut down the twinks and throw them from first to third and Cleveland was a big part of that. So I say screw the AL East and bring on the toons. We'll see those fun lil bastards in the ALCS and kick their ever loving butts.