PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night Celebration Sites?

kevin57
09-29-2005, 10:48 PM
I know there were some celebrations Thursday night--and rightfully so! But, can we arrange for a celebration on Friday when working the next day won't be a big problem?
:drunken:

Viva Medias B's
09-29-2005, 10:50 PM
I'll be at the Marist Homecoming football game versus St. Joseph (where, thank God, the legendary Gene Pingatore only coaches basketball). Obviously, alcohol won't be part of the celebration there. But when I get home:

:gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: + ???

chisoxfanatic
09-29-2005, 10:58 PM
I'll be at a southwest side restaurant with some collegues of mine from after work til ?. 95% of my collegues are Sox fans.

lumpyspun
09-29-2005, 11:11 PM
I'll be at the Marist Homecoming football game versus St. Joseph (where, thank God, the legendary Gene Pingatore only coaches basketball). Obviously, alcohol won't be part of the celebration there. But when I get home:

:gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: + ???

haha, gene pinatore...i remember that guy from "hoop dreams"...one of the best flicks ever made.

speaking of drinking....were some of our guys in the clubhouse (anderson) not old enough to drink the champagne?

Viva Medias B's
09-29-2005, 11:25 PM
were some of our guys in the clubhouse (anderson) not old enough to drink the champagne?

Don't know, but do you really think it would have stopped them from doing so?

BRDSR
09-29-2005, 11:31 PM
Don't know, but do you really think it would have stopped them from doing so?

Yeah, probably. I can't really imagine a PR nightmare like the the mothers of MADD rallying outside USC Field before every Sox playoff game, lol.

I did wonder the same thing though. After a little research I've found that BMac is the youngest on the team, born 7/7/83. He's been drinking for over a year!

TomBradley72
09-29-2005, 11:40 PM
Jacobs Field. Section 450 :cool: