PDA

View Full Version : Spanks and Red Flubs

Chips
09-29-2005, 10:42 PM
If the Spanks win 1 against Boston, both of them will be 95-67. If they both finish better than Cleveland, which I think they will because we will beat the Toons, who gets the division and who gets the wild card?

Whitesox029
09-29-2005, 10:52 PM
If the Spanks win 1 against Boston, both of them will be 95-67. If they both finish better than Cleveland, which I think they will because we will beat the Toons, who gets the division and who gets the wild card?
Whoever won the season series will get the division. If the Yanks go 1-2 this weekend, and the Indians are out, they will win the season series 10-9.

Chips
09-29-2005, 11:03 PM
Excellent. I would love to see it pan out like that. I want the toons out and the Red Flubs taking the wild card.

SOXintheBURGH
09-30-2005, 04:03 AM
Excellent. I would love to see it pan out like that. I want the toons out and the Red Flubs taking the wild card.

The Sox fan in me wants us to play the Red Flubs for an easy win due to their horrendous staff; the human in me hates that franchise so much I want them out of the playoffs... :o:

chitownhawkfan
09-30-2005, 05:32 AM
The Sox fan in me wants us to play the Red Flubs for an easy win due to their horrendous staff; the human in me hates that franchise so much I want them out of the playoffs... :o:

I totally agree, I really hate the Sawx, but I'd much rather see them in the post season that the Toons.

A_ROW33
09-30-2005, 12:00 PM

I'm in a similar pickle, my professor is a sawx fan, and our first exam is on monday and there is not much worse than a prof grading exams the day after his favorite team was eliminated by it's cheif rivals. But I hate the red cubs so ******* much! GAH! :angry: