PDA

View Full Version : Props to MLB.TV

kevingrt
09-29-2005, 04:41 PM
I'm at school in Missouri and MLB.TV was gracious enough to give us not only Hawk and DJ and ComCast coverage, but they gave us an hour of the postgame show.

What a nice job by MLB.TV, and props to them, WHAT A GREAT DAY IN WHITE SOX HISTORY!!!

DSpivack
09-29-2005, 04:49 PM
I'm at school in Missouri and MLB.TV was gracious enough to give us not only Hawk and DJ and ComCast coverage, but they gave us an hour of the postgame show.

What a nice job by MLB.TV, and props to them, WHAT A GREAT DAY IN WHITE SOX HISTORY!!!

Yeah that was definitely a pleasant surprise. Wish it was still on.

MarySwiss
09-29-2005, 04:51 PM
I wonder if they'll make it part of the archive? I didn't catch it from the beginning because I was watching the useless coverage on ESPN.

cleanwsox
09-29-2005, 05:03 PM
I was quite surprised they kept it going as long as they did as well. It was great to watch the locker room scene at work. Although, I wish I had a couple beers to drink while watching it.

:cheers: to you MLB.TV

Looks you signed me up for another year. :cool:

MasQbellesa
09-29-2005, 05:15 PM

Yes...agree! Props to them for letting us watch the celebration. I'm in California at work and I had to use restrain not to hoot-n-holler myself!

Soooo Happy!!! almost cried! (but i remembered, even though I'm a chick...there's no crying in baseball!!) :rolleyes:

krohnjw
09-29-2005, 09:39 PM
Great job by MLB.TV! They arechived it also, so anyone who didn't catch it can watch it tonight :cool: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: