PDA

View Full Version : With all of this talk of a Sox choke.......

ChiSoxRowand
09-29-2005, 03:38 PM
[Mod Edit]

Why on Earth would you try to cheat the language filter now? :?:

BeviBall!
09-29-2005, 03:40 PM
Don't forget the Red Sox.

Fredsox
09-29-2005, 03:45 PM
Don't forget the Red Sox.

Oh, I would LOVE to play the Red Sox in the playoffs. First of all we owe them a slap for their arrogance during the season. It would be sweet to knock off the defending Champs. Secondly, I think they're probably our easiest path.

Hokiesox
09-29-2005, 03:47 PM
Oh, I would LOVE to play the Red Sox in the playoffs. First of all we owe them a slap for their arrogance during the season. It would be sweet to knock off the defending Champs. Secondly, I think they're probably our easiest path.

There are no easy paths. We need to beat the best to be the best. Nothing easy coming up.

Doesn't mean I'm not confident with our team.

Iwritecode
09-29-2005, 04:01 PM
[Mod Edit]

In the words of Red Foreman

"Dumbass!"

MisterB
09-29-2005, 04:52 PM
In the words of Red Foreman

"Dumbass!"

Exactly...

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=3300

antitwins13
09-29-2005, 06:49 PM
Wow Chisox Rowand has over 1,000 posts, I guess no one is immune any more.

how bout the Sox attend****

whoops I almost said it:D:

RKMeibalane
09-29-2005, 07:05 PM
[Mod Edit]

Wow. I can't believe the things people are doing. Is it really worth it to miss the playoffs because of the language filter? Some of these trolls and other posters just won't learn.

SABRSox
09-29-2005, 07:47 PM

I totally disagree with you. The only team I fear in the AL is the Red Sox. While their pitching may be poor, you've seen what the White Sox sometimes do against bad pitchers (not much). And that Red Sox offense can destroy the best of pitchers. I'd hope that Red Sox miss out on the post season, and we'd get the Angels in the first round. While they may match up very well with the Sox, they are a streaky team that is very beatable.

But either way, the 11 postseason wins never come easy. Bring it on!

Deuce
09-29-2005, 08:02 PM
You **** with the filter, and the filter ****s with you.

Fredsox
09-29-2005, 08:10 PM
I totally disagree with you. The only team I fear in the AL is the Red Sox. While their pitching may be poor, you've seen what the White Sox sometimes do against bad pitchers (not much). And that Red Sox offense can destroy the best of pitchers. I'd hope that Red Sox miss out on the post season, and we'd get the Angels in the first round. While they may match up very well with the Sox, they are a streaky team that is very beatable.

But either way, the 11 postseason wins never come easy. Bring it on!

The beauty of our free society. We agree to disagree.

mdep524
09-29-2005, 08:18 PM

But either way, the 11 postseason wins never come easy. Bring it on! Re: Boston, my thoughts exactly! I am more wary of the Angels than you are, but I can see where you're coming from. IMO, the Yankees are the best/easiest match up for the Sox.