PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else...

RedHeadPaleHoser
09-29-2005, 10:20 AM
Have an awesome attitude today? I have had goosebumps all morning...I read the ST and saw that with 95 wins, if we win today, we are a lock for the AL Central title, since the Sox hold the tiebreaker lead.

For some odd reason, it makes all the concerns, worrying, stress and closeness of the race...all worthwhile.

:supernana: :supernana: :supernana:

Viva Medias B's
09-29-2005, 10:23 AM
I feel great. The only problem is that I'll be at work today until after 8:00 p.m. :whiner:

Goose
09-29-2005, 10:28 AM
I, for one, slept like a baby last night! Sleep has not come very easy the last few weeks. Woke up, made my wife some breakfast and have been smiling ear-to-ear all morning. I hate that the Sox are playing a day game, but I will not let that slow me down...I have blocked off my afternoon calendar and will find the closest pub with a TV to watch the Sox this afternoon. I was going to call in sick today to watch the Sox clinch, but thought that there would be better uses for those sick days later in October!

GO SOX!

Law11
09-29-2005, 10:38 AM
I'm at work and I'm the only one with access to MLB.com at the office.
I've had people all morning coming by to say hey and the'll be back to watch some of it..

Not gonna get much done today..

kevingrt
09-29-2005, 10:41 AM
I feel so good today, but the only thing that will make me feel better is to see Freddy go out there in the first inning and shot down the Tiggers 1-2-3. Oh would I feel good!

CHI_SOX_4_LIFE
09-29-2005, 10:42 AM
you know, i just woke up about 30 min ago, and i am in a great mood. definetly different than the last couple of mornings. yeah i will be "working" today too.

DenverSock
09-29-2005, 10:45 AM
I'm Taking time off to watch. How many times since 1959 have the Sox been in a clinching game! How many times have they been in since 1977 when I became a sox fan??! How many times since Britt Burns magnificent game in the playoffs in 1983??!! BTW he lost in extra innings. :angry: :(:

I'm going to enjoy this day because we don't knowwhat is going to happen in the playoffs. Live for today, hope for the future! :)

spiffie
09-29-2005, 10:47 AM
I'm at work with my Sox jersey on, waiting for the game to start, and bouncing about at my desk like a kid waiting to open his Xmas gifts.

nlentz88
09-29-2005, 11:04 AM
True, true. I slept awesome last night and feel like a million bucks today.

Go Sox!

SOXPHILE
09-29-2005, 11:05 AM
I too slept like a baby last night. I had that warm fuzzy feeling which followed an enormous sense of relief and elation following the Sox win and the Tee Pee's loss. After the game(s) I watched Law & Order, and was in a very giddy mood the whole time. Afterwords I kept flipping the channel between the ESPN's and Comcast to look for highlites and discussion about the White Sox and Jndians games. Now, this morning, I'm still happy, but there is small bit of nervousness creeping into me as 12:00 approaches. Come on guys, WIN ! Wrap this thing up once and for all. Make today's game in Cleveland a moot point. :bandance:

#1venturafan
09-29-2005, 11:13 AM
I'm also at work, and I'm nervous and excited at the same time. For some reason, I made my coffee extra strong this morning, so I'm sort of shaking and bouncing around. I am definitely having a tough time concentrating on work. That's for sure! I have a radio on my desk that will be turned to AM1000 at 12:00. :supernana:

The Dude
09-29-2005, 11:25 AM
I'm at work with my Sox jersey on, waiting for the game to start, and bouncing about at my desk like a kid waiting to open his Xmas gifts.

Is it casual Thursday at the office today??:D:

starboy0
09-29-2005, 11:38 AM
Actually I had trouble sleeping last night. I was so excited with the win and the Toons loss I was super energized.

But we haven't won anything yet. Don't let down or lose focus today! It seems like the last few weeks we get on a roll then relax. But not today! Go get 'em Freddy with your nastiest stuff.

Hitters, today you are gods teeing off.

hawkjt
09-29-2005, 11:43 AM
No doubt a warm and fuzzy feeling is overwhelming me since that blue jay and d-rays wins were secure.''

I am gearing up for a full afternoon of celebrating. Where's the party?

Any word on SRO for Tues?

MarySwiss
09-29-2005, 11:45 AM
Best night's sleep I've had in ages! Can't wait for the game to start!

soltrain21
09-29-2005, 11:47 AM
Right now I am sitting in my office at the radio station and listening to the new Franz Ferdinand. I am feeling great!