PDA

View Full Version : Get Those Recorders Ready

Lip Man 1
09-28-2005, 11:01 PM
From Fred Mitchell's Tribune column:

Comcast SportsNet will provide a look back at the 2005 season, along with a preview of the playoff picture in the special "White Sox Drive in '05," hosted by Kerry Sayers and White Sox Post Game Live studio analyst Bill Melton at 7 p.m. Monday from U.S. Cellular Field.

Lip

mike squires
09-28-2005, 11:03 PM
Damn, ever since we got the dish I've never been able to figure how to record. I guess I'll just have to wait until the '05 season in review they will sell at the park.

Chips
09-28-2005, 11:05 PM

Comcast SportsNet will provide a look back at the 2005 season, along with a preview of the playoff picture in the special "White Sox Drive in '05," hosted by Kerry Sayers and White Sox Post Game Live studio analyst Bill Melton at 7 p.m. Monday from U.S. Cellular Field.

Lip

"White Sox Drive in 05" sounds a lot better than that "The Dive of 05" **** them damn writers were writing about last week.

Law11
09-29-2005, 10:45 AM

Lip
Anyone else think that Kerry Sayers is a little hottie.

mike squires
09-29-2005, 10:52 AM
I don't know about that, but I got a little crush on Michelle Bonner. ESPN news at night.

getonbckthr
09-29-2005, 10:55 AM
Kerry Sayers
A popular sports anchor and reporter throughout her career, Sayers served as weekday reporter/weekend anchor for the Northwest Sports Report on Fox Sports Net Northwest for the past two years. Sayers joins Comcast SportsNet as an anchor/reporter for the 6:30 PM and 10 PM SportsNite (http://chicago.comcastsportsnet.com/shows.asp#sportsnite). Prior to her stint with FSN Northwest, she worked with Fox Sports Net Ohio as a beat reporter for the network's regional news coverage of the Cleveland Indians and Cleveland Browns. Sayers began her career in 1994 as a reporter/anchor for WLIX-TV, the NBC affiliate in Lansing, MI before moving on to Empire Sports Network in Buffalo, NY. Born and raised in Farmington Hills, MI, Sayers received her degree in communications from the University of Michigan.
:whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner: :whiner:
only 1 sports woman has my heart:
:julie

Medford Bobby
09-29-2005, 10:58 AM
:smile: Kerry always has my ATTENTION:cool:

Jaffar
09-29-2005, 11:31 AM

Here Here, there is something about her I like. :gulp:

DaleJRFan
09-29-2005, 11:46 AM

Deffinately. And what makes it better that she is a very good sportscaster.