PDA

View Full Version : Ticketmaster vs. Season Ticket Playoff Tickets

Palehose13
09-28-2005, 01:55 PM
My playoff tickets are in the upper deck and I'm bringing Baby Fisk with me to the game (It'll be my first time with a diaper bag!). I'm sure that he'll want to explore the ballpark. Is there a difference in appearance between the ticketmaster playoff tickets and the season ticket holder tickets? And if there is, do you think we will be able to go down to the lower deck so he can check out the ballpark. Thanks!

SoxFan78
09-28-2005, 02:13 PM
There are differences between the two tickets. You can check on ebay (not to buy) to see some of the tickets up for sale and how they look. I have not heard the policy of lower deck access for upper deck patrons for the playoffs.

Sad
09-28-2005, 02:14 PM
There are differences between the two tickets. You can check on ebay (not to buy) to see some of the tickets up for sale and how they look. I have not heard the policy of lower deck access for upper deck patrons for the playoffs.

The TM ones state UPPER ACCESS ONLY

Palehose13
09-28-2005, 02:17 PM

Ah cool...it looks like I can take infant pudge for a tour of the ball park. :D:

Baby Fisk
09-28-2005, 02:19 PM
At last, I get to join the unwashed masses who gripe about limited access from the UD! :cool:

PS - I promise not to keep asking for bathroom breaks, PH13!

Jerko
09-28-2005, 02:21 PM
I really don't think the UD policy is lifted for the playoffs. There is an easy way around it though.

Sad
09-28-2005, 02:22 PM
At last, I get to join the unwashed masses who gripe about limited access from the UD! :cool:

PS - I promise not to keep asking for bathroom breaks, PH13!

I was gonna ask how ya had 5800+ posts & were still sportin' Huggies :tongue:

Meixner007
09-28-2005, 02:24 PM
I really don't think the UD policy is lifted for the playoffs. There is an easy way around it though.

Please explain

Baby Fisk
09-28-2005, 02:28 PM
Not looking to bend any established park rules, nor cause the Mods grief by this topic.

scottjanssens
09-28-2005, 02:29 PM

My season tickets were TM and had UPPER ACCESS ONLY on them becuase I changed plans mid season. My account number was also printed on them. This allowed me to take them to the guest relations booth and asked to have them stamped. They stamp the back of the ticket which tells the ushers to let you into the lower level.

Yes, this is a stupid system for a variety of reasons.

Jerko
09-28-2005, 02:46 PM
PM me for explanations. I don't want to start any trouble.

Jerko
09-28-2005, 02:47 PM
My season tickets were TM and had UPPER ACCESS ONLY on them becuase I changed plans mid season. My account number was also printed on them. This allowed me to take them to the guest relations booth and asked to have them stamped. They stamp the back of the ticket which tells the ushers to let you into the lower level.

I tried it that way once and they said they didn't have a stamp. Plus, who knows what their rule interpretations are going to be during the playoffs?

daveeym
09-28-2005, 03:13 PM
I really don't think the UD policy is lifted for the playoffs. There is an easy way around it though. Yeah you have to buy the usher a pepsi. Gawd we've known about this for ages. :cool:

Jerko
09-28-2005, 03:31 PM
Yeah you have to buy the usher a pepsi. Gawd we've known about this for ages. :cool:

That guy was something else. Him and the other one whose girlfriend kept falling down because of puddles.

steff
09-28-2005, 08:07 PM
My playoff tickets are in the upper deck and I'm bringing Baby Fisk with me to the game (It'll be my first time with a diaper bag!). I'm sure that he'll want to explore the ballpark. Is there a difference in appearance between the ticketmaster playoff tickets and the season ticket holder tickets? And if there is, do you think we will be able to go down to the lower deck so he can check out the ballpark. Thanks!

Uhhh.. Val.. from you.. this saddens me. :(:

soxwon
09-28-2005, 10:11 PM

where on your ticket was it stamped?
Mine just say upper box!!!

chisoxfanatic
09-28-2005, 11:54 PM
I had the Ozzie Plan and ordered my tickets directly from the White Sox. My tickets say "Upper Reserved" on them, plus they have my season ticket account number right on the ticket. Nowhere on the ticket does it say "Upper Level Only" or anything else of the like.

Could I gain access to the lower deck, or would I be stuck staying up there in the upper deck?

Jerko
09-29-2005, 11:58 AM
I really don't think they would get rid of the upper deck rule during the playoffs; crowded games are kinda when they need that policy most. HOWEVER, if you have a ticket with your account number on it, the rule USED to be that you can go wherever you want as a season ticket holder. With the Sox, however, the rules are sometimes made up as the day goes along, so you never know. You could try it I guess.