PDA

View Full Version : Ozzie's email

Hickey rocks
09-28-2005, 12:13 PM
I saw in a recent article Ozzie mentioned reading 1,000 angry emails each day. Does anyone know that address? (Not to be used for hateful purposes - honest....)

Hangar18
09-28-2005, 12:15 PM
I saw in a recent article Ozzie mentioned reading 1,000 angry emails each day. Does anyone know that address? (Not to be used for hateful purposes - honest....)

I know it, but im not putting it out there ........... hes getting dark clouded enough right now .........

kevingrt
09-28-2005, 12:22 PM
I know it, but im not putting it out there ........... hes getting dark clouded enough right now .........

Smart decesion Hangar...

duke of dorwood
09-28-2005, 12:23 PM
Is it geoffblumfan@aol.com ?

Mots09
09-28-2005, 12:59 PM
Probably shouldn't have made it public many time in different magazine articles. Thus I really don't feel bad for Ozzie on this one... plus his son is the one who responds, and will only respond if its in Spanish

MsSoxVixen22
09-28-2005, 12:59 PM
I thought Ozzie's email was Marte4ever@aol.com? :redneck

32nd&Wallace
09-28-2005, 01:04 PM
I saw in a recent article Ozzie mentioned reading 1,000 angry emails each day. Does anyone know that address? (Not to be used for hateful purposes - honest....)OzzieGuillen13@hotmail. Sorry, but he's responsible for this mess.

Mots09
09-28-2005, 01:05 PM
32nd&Wallace you are 100%.. He created this monster by firing off at the mouth.

soxgirl617
09-28-2005, 01:20 PM

I saw the same article mentioning the purported 1000 angry e-mails. (In the Sunday Cubune.) I seem to remember reading somewhere, last week, that the reports of 1000 "angry" e-mails were erroneous, and that the majority of the e-mails were supportive. I thought I'd seen it on Scott's blog, but I can't find it now. Any one else remember this? I'm wondering if the Cubune is, once again, distorting the facts.

gobears1987
09-28-2005, 01:47 PM
Did Bafia send a love note to Ozney through that e-mail yet?

Hickey rocks
09-28-2005, 02:15 PM
I appreciate it!

kjhanson
09-28-2005, 02:22 PM
The report of 1,000 angry E-mails is incorrect. In Thursday's Tribune, Ozzie was quoted as saying he receives about 30 E-mails a day critiquing his managerial style down the stretch. He said many of them are negative, but there are also those who have supported him in their E-mails.

Jurr
09-28-2005, 02:45 PM
OzzieGuillen13@hotmail. Sorry, but he's responsible for this mess.
If by "mess" you mean winning 94 games, then yes, he is. If you don't think that winning 94 games and getting to the postseason (which is going to happen) constitute a good season and a good managerial job, then you are an absolute dolt.

JohnBasedowYoda
09-28-2005, 03:10 PM
If by "mess" you mean winning 94 games, then yes, he is. If you don't think that winning 94 games and getting to the postseason (which is going to happen) constitute a good season and a good managerial job, then you are an absolute dolt.

with blum-gate upon us sometimes it's hard to imagine how we got here. thank the maker for buerhle, garland, garcia and all the other pitchers.

besides i thought his email was BlameWendelstedtd@yahoo.com (BlameWendelstedtd@yahoo.com)

mike squires
09-28-2005, 03:15 PM
Somehow, I just don't think our e-mails are Ozzie's number one priority right now.

Kevin
09-28-2005, 03:24 PM
I post this everytime one of these posts is thrown up, but his email is NOT Ozzieguillen@aol.com, that is mine. People don't seem to grasp this. I get 4-5 angry emails a day. Also, I think he's told some friends his email is Ozzieguillen@aol.com because...well...I've gotten some interesting ones.

LongLiveFisk
09-28-2005, 03:43 PM
I post this everytime one of these posts is thrown up, but his email is NOT Ozzieguillen@aol.com, that is mine. People don't seem to grasp this. I get 4-5 angry emails a day. Also, I think he's told some friends his email is Ozzieguillen@aol.com because...well...I've gotten some interesting ones.

Just out of curiosity, do you e-mail these people back telling them you're not Ozzie or do you just delete them?

Kevin
09-28-2005, 05:14 PM
Just out of curiosity, do you e-mail these people back telling them you're not Ozzie or do you just delete them?

I tell them i'm just a fan, and I tell them his real e-mail if they are an adoring fan (i.e. "I'm 8 and I started watching you last year..." et cetera) but if they aren't (Ozzie, stop playing Crede, trade for Griffey and Adam Dunn NOW!) I usually ignore them. In certain cases, I like to give them a goold ole "I make the ***ing line up!" but I always specify i'm not him. I wouldn't want to present Ozzie in a negative light.