PDA

View Full Version : Fox/Media Outlets now admit SOX have no Offense

Hangar18
09-28-2005, 09:48 AM
On CLTV last nite, the host mentioned how the lack of a true #3 hitter (Dye doesnt count, according to them) is eventually going to cost the SOX dearly.
Joniak I believe the host was, mentioned a couple times, how the SOX must really "miss Carlos Lees bat" at the top of the lineup. He said the SOX just arent getting it done, and the offense is to blame, and they cant rely on Konerko for the offense. He had John Rooney on, and Rooney mentioned that the SOX are again playing scared, that it was ridiculous they left 12 men on ........and cant get the ball out of the infield. Said the fact they hit into so many doubleplays, shows they are under alot of pressure again .........

FOX am today, mentioned that its going to come to a "winner-take-all" game on Sunday and should Bmac pitch or Contreras. Mentioned that this lack of offense is going to push this series to one last game. The announcers then all admitted they were SOX fans

SoxFan78
09-28-2005, 09:59 AM
The way the Sox have been playing latley, how can you disagree with the critics??

Hangar18
09-28-2005, 10:04 AM
CLTV made it a hot topic, the lack of killer instinct on this team, and the lack
of a #3 hitter ........... Callers were very dark-cloudesque last nite too

Baby Fisk
09-28-2005, 10:06 AM
Dude, you have to stop living and dying by what you hear in the media about our Sox. You are going to give yourself a coronary before the weekend.

Hangar18
09-28-2005, 10:08 AM
ALSO, Bill Melton mentioned after the game that the White Sox DO NOT want to be heading into Cleveland this weekend needing to win a ballgame. He said he doenst feel good about that series, and that unless Tampa can really take care of business in Cleveland ................. Says its hard pressed for them to WIN the next 3 in a row .........

The Wimperoo
09-28-2005, 10:12 AM
The offense has been garbage for the majority of the season, minus the time when Frank was back. This isn't really shocking news.

Baby Fisk
09-28-2005, 10:26 AM
ALSO, Bill Melton mentioned after the game that the White Sox DO NOT want to be heading into Cleveland this weekend needing to win a ballgame. He said he doenst feel good about that series, and that unless Tampa can really take care of business in Cleveland ................. Says its hard pressed for them to WIN the next 3 in a row .........
Hellooo...?? [*tap tap tap*] Is this thing on? :?:

Jurr
09-28-2005, 10:39 AM
Yeah...you can't listen to that media crap, and neither can the Sox players. I only read Sox quotes in the paper and tune out the rest. I have given up on the media LOOONNNG ago.

Easy formula for the morons that write for the internet and the newspapers:

Sox win = Setting up things for the playoffs....getting their groove back.
Sox lose = Choking...feeling pressure...searching for answers.

This bull**** goes on day in and day out. The funniest thing is about the Windsock. He only writes a story about the Sox if they lose. Funny how that works, isn't it? God, I wish I could run into that **** in public..

Kogs35
09-28-2005, 11:07 AM
hangar fox news in the morning and cltv r crap. why do u waste ur time on them?

kevingrt
09-28-2005, 11:38 AM
Dude, you have to stop living and dying by what you hear in the media about our Sox. You are going to give yourself a coronary before the weekend.

I agree... after all this year how do you still listen to the national media or local media about the White Sox. Especially, Fox in the Morning and CLTV Sports. I can understand listening to Mac, Jurko, and Harry or some people that actually know about Chicago sports like Silvy and Carmen. Or you need some comic relief so listen to Boers and Bernsy, but not some local news media outlet that don't really know what they are talking about.

And doesn't Joeniak have to worry about the Bears?

Please Hangar save yourself from listening to this torture and just watch the game. Isn't watching the game enough torture for you?

my5thbench
09-28-2005, 11:45 AM
I just keep listening to the score most of the guys are still pretty

positive....I'm having fun & still believe that the Sox will clinch the

division in Cleveland

go go SOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Lip Man 1
09-28-2005, 12:12 PM
"We all see the newspapers. We see the television. I think it weighs on you a little bit. We're all human."---Geoff Blum to the Daily Southtown.

Lip

peeonwrigley
09-28-2005, 12:19 PM
"We all see the newspapers. We see the television. I think it weighs on you a little bit. We're all human."---Geoff Blum to the Daily Southtown.

Lip

Who says that!? Shouldn't there be some kind of killer instinct to go prove them wrong? Show me some defiance Blum.

All they have to do is win 2 vs the Detroit Tigers, and they're in the playoffs. Hopefully that can lighten them up, and they can head in to Cleveland playing sans pressure.

wdelaney72
09-28-2005, 12:23 PM
Maybe if they played better, the media wouldn't be talking about them "choking".

Realist
09-28-2005, 12:23 PM
The Daily Show is my one and only source of news and they haven't ripped on the Sox at all this season. As far as I know, they think we have everything it takes to win the whole cevapcici!

:bandance: